Chapter 22

Beth's POV

I woke up and I realized something. I have an appointment to get my wedding dress today. I quietly got up and hopped in the shower.

My mum and cousin Lila are coming with me. Everyone else was working but my mum wouldn't miss it for the world.

When I got downstairs I made sure to leave Lou a note.

Dear Lou

I forgot today I have to get my wedding dress so I'll be back soon love you

Beth

I went to get in my car and drove to the bridal store. When I got there my mum was waiting with Lila. "Hey sweetheart are you ready?" my mum asked.

I nodded. I was a bit nervous. What if Lou didn't like it. I tried to push back the thoughts. I started to try all sorts of dressed that my mum and I picked out.

None of them felt like the one. The sales lady was a bit disappointed. Then she just disappeared. I got a bit worried.

She came back thought. She came with a dress that was beautiful. "You should try this one on." I gladly took it and went to try it on.

When I put it on it was beautiful. I hugged me in all the right places. It was a snug fit and then it flared out at the bottom. The back had a lace train and the headpiece was all in diamonds.

When I was about to walk out and show everyone I got a text message from Lou.

Hey love the dress is on me. And make sure it's hot.

I smiled I love him. As I walked out on the little run way my mum had tears in her eyes and I new that this one was the one. When I stepped in front of the mirror the dress took my breath away.

"Honey that's the one" my mum said between her cries.

I started to tear up. I could already imagine my wedding day. Then all of a sudden I wanted to get married sooner. We have already pushed up the date but I needed Lou more and marrying him completes that. He was away with the boys working on some new music.

The lady came back. "Is this the dress?" "yes" I said right away. I went and got out if the dress and got ready to pay. I gave her my credit card. "And may I ask who your getting married to Hun?" she said while bagging up the dress.

"Louis Tomlinson from one direction" I replied getting ready to sign. It got all silent a couple of people looked at me in shock but kept in going. "My daughter is a big fan of one direction I wish you the best of luck on your wedding." She said handing me my dress. I smiled and walked out to my car.

I crossed my fingers and hopped that Lou wasn't home yet. I didn't want him to see my dress. When I pulled in my drive way his car wasn't there. Thank god.

I walked in and went to an empty room. If Lou and I were going to expand our family then maybe we will need this room someday. I smiled at the thought and out in safely away.

I went in our bedroom and sat on the bed. I laid down and gently out my head in the pillows. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. I sighed. What do they want! I picked up my phone "hello" "hi him we were just calling because we wanted to congratulate you on your wedding we were so excited to hear the news" "oh thank you, who is this?" "it's your aunt betty" "oh well I don't have an aunt Betty" I said and hung up. I don't understand how people got my number.

I turned on the tv because I couldn't fall asleep now since the call woke me up. I heard the door open and then close. "Love you home!" I heard Lou shout from downstairs. i quietly went down the stairs. Lou was in the kitchen looking in the fridge.

I crept around and jumped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck.

Gently I nipped his neck. He moaned in pleasure. i tried to work my way around to his lips.

He switched me over to that I was bridal style in his arms. I gently cupped his face and pulled him close to me. Over the past mouths Lou and I didn't make things quick. We had the whole rest of our life's together.

We never rushed into a kiss or in bed. We liked to have our moments together special.

He set me on the table and gently brought my shirt up over my head. I quickly took off his shirt. My nails raked his chest and back up and down. He moaned. "Beth" I smiled and pulled his face to mine.

He stood in between my legs. His hands roamed around my body. He lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom.

We were both naked. He climbed up my body and kissed every inch of me. I kiss each of my fingers. When he got to my ring finger he kissed it again and again.

"I love you beth" Lou said kissing my forehead.

"I love you Lou" I replied and he took me there.