Susurrus

SUSURRUS

Mavin travelled all the way from China to Philippines, looking for inspirations. Never have he thought that he would meet a guy who shamelessly kissed him in front of a crowd inside an art exhibit.
He wants to punch him in the face and shout at him but being a calm and always collected like he is, he just stormed out of the building, not minding the stares and the loud beating inside his chest.

He's pretty sure that it's just rage and embarrassment that made her heart race like a freaking sports car. Not until he bump into that guy again named Ranjun.
He didn't spare a look at the boy's flirtatious smiles and stares, he ignored the 'Hi', he didn't even bother to entertain the electricity that traveled from his hands to his spine creating an unknown feeling inside his stomach when the taller boy's finger tip touches his hand to stop him from leaving.

Mavin knew, right there and then, that the boy named Ranjun would be the end of his peaceful and almost perfect life.

×××∆×××

Anyeonghaseyo, yoreobun!! This is a Jun x Minghao fanfiction. Hope you like it!

•••∆•••

DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, business, places, events, locals and even incident in this story don't reflect the artists in real life and are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Seventeen members are just portrayer. Please remember that and don't cross the line. Thank you.

© emwrtngsmthng4sm1

WARNINGS

Bad words/profanities ahead|Might trigger something in you| Alternate universe | Omegaverse

||Written in English-Tagalog||

This story contains matured content. This book contains strong and potentially offensive language. Don't read this book if you're uncomfortable with the above content.

If you're looking for a perfect character, this is not for you.

All rights reserved.
No parts of this story may be reproduced, distrubuted, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

Date written: June 08, 2022
Date posted: January 22, 2023
Completed: --