Part 1 - Wake Up, TSC

- TSC, wake up! Red shouts in his face as he pushes TSC off the bed.
- TSC falls off the maroon coloured bed down to the cold, brownish tree floor with the head first. The blanket is still on the bed and TSC is just in pyjamas. A pair of shorts and a shirt with the text " Let Me Sleep " on it. Well, not today.
- Ouch, why would you do that? TSC asks as he rubs his head with a dazed look in his eyes.
TSC thought only Red was there to joke with him, as basically every morning, but it wasn't. Green, Blue and Yellow were also there. That meant something had happened.
- Because we found something, and we want you to see it.. Green replies with his arms crossed, they had tried waking him up multiple times, but he just wouldn't.
TSC stands up. There is a bruise forming on the head already after the fall. He rubs it but puts the hand away. It hurts a bit.
- What a dramatic way of waking me up, guys.. He mutters.
- Sorry, but you didn't wake up all the other times from your beauty sleep, little princess, Green mocks him with a smirk on his face.
- Oh please, shut up, TSC says annoyed while standing up with the help of Blue by his side.
- A magnificent bruise it'll be! Green continues.
TSC just stares at him. Not with hatred, more sleepy and annoyed. He knew that Green was joking, but because of the way he got woken up made him displeased this morning.
- Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, Yellow says.
- I didn't even wake up on the bed, TSC sighs.
- You've got a point, but now let's focus on the hole.. Yellow replies.
- The hole? TSC asks, confused.
- Come, Blue says.