Part 13 - The House

They get to the lobby Red was in. It's silent in the house and it seems like no one is home right now.
- Should we split up? Green asks.
- Yeah, 2 and 2, me and Blue and you two, does that sound good? Yellow asks.
TSC and Green nod.
- Alright! Let's search for them! Yellow replies.
TSC and Green turn right and Yellow and Blue turn left. The left room is full of potion stands and with bubbling potions in the experiment glasses. Blues eyes glitter as he sees the room.
- This feels like a dream! I've never seen so many potions! He says, excited.
- Me neither, he must be good with them.. Yellow says.
In the right room there are cages. Inside one of them is Reuben.
- Reuben! Green says and grabs the grid.
Reuben doesn't say anything. It looks like he wants to but no sound can come.
- Blue? TSC yells.
Into the room Blue and Yellow comes. Blue has a bunch of different potions in his arms.
- Yeah? He asks.
- We found Reuben but he doesn't talk.. Green explains.
Blue puts down the potions into Yellow's arms and squats down. He looks at Reuben and them down. In the cage there is sticky, purple potion.
- I know what that potion does, it makes you quiet, if I'm not wrong he had a re-potion for that.. He says and rummages through the potions.
He picks up one and feeds Reuben it. Suddenly he starts to oink into a specific direction like crazy. They turn around to see a door and it has a squiggly text on it. It says " The Red One " and on the knob there is a big lock.
- Red must be there! TSC says.
But before they can even move there the outside door to the lobby opens. Someone is here.