Part 3 - The Kidnapping

An earsplitting cry is what wakes them all up in the morning. It's coming from Reds room on the fifth floor. In a worried rush they meet outside of his door. The door is wide open and the 4 friends look inside. On the yellowish plank floor Red is sitting with something in his hands while tears are running down his cheeks.
- Red, are you okay? Blue asks as he puts his hand on Reds shoulder.
- Did you hurt yourself on something? Green asks behind them.
- No.. Red whimpers.
- Then, what's wrong? TSC asks.
- Reuben.. Red whispers as he tightens the grip of the thing he has in his hand.
Yellow leans over to see what he is holding. It's Reubens collar.
- What's with Reuben? Yellow asks.
- He is gone.. Red tells before he begins to cry as if the tears would never end.
A chock spreads through the room. The others look at each other. Reubens gone?
- The only thing I found left was his collar, broken, and some carrot smithereens leading to the window.. Red tells them through the cries.
Green walks to the window and looks down. It's hard to see but he can see that there is something orange there.
- I think Reuben got out of the window.. Green says.
- But wouldn't he have died if he jumped out? TSC asks.
- Something or someone has helped him, but who?