Part 6 - The Secret Date

They are walking together around in the files looking for funny photos. It's 2AM and they are the only ones awake in the computer, except if there is someone coming every night from the hole.
- Look at this one, it's from when we all painted on the house! Blue says while pointing at a file.
- Let's watch it, Yellow replies as Blue opens up the file.
In the video Blue is drawing his nether warts with the help of Yellow, TSC is filming, Green is vibing with some music in his dark green headphones and Red is trying to make a chicken.
- I think this is the clip where Red cra- Blue starts.
He doesn't have more time to say the whole sentence until there is a loud crash in the file and screams.
- I remember it so well, I had to give him like 3 healing potions, it was crazy really.. Blue says as he giggles a little over the chaos in the video.
- Yeah, I remember too, but should we go back to the house? It is getting really late- Yellow says.
- Yeah, and it isn't that safe out here anymore.. Blue whispers.
The voice is a little shaky and he sounds worried.
- Hey, whatever is out there, nothing gets to hurt you when I'm around! Yellow replies and takes his hand.
- I already know that, Blue replies and giggles.
- Come on, let's go! Yellow says as they start walking.
Since they don't want to get caught they go inside again through the windows. What they miss is Greens unconscious body on the other side of the house.