Part 7 - What Happened To Green?

It's morning and TSC wakes up by someone shaking him.
- Wake up! A voice yells at him.
His first thought is that it's Red, but then he remembers about his mood yesterday. It can't be Red. Slowly he opens his eyes. Yellow is standing on the other side of the bed. He can hear the others coming down the stairs.
- What's going on? He asks.
- We found Green outside, Yellow responds as he turns to Blue, who has come down the stairs with an armful of different potions.
Red is next to him carrying some milk.
- What's with Green? Yellow asks Blue.
- I don't know! He is just laying there I haven't taken any closer look! Blue says stressed.
He hurries out with the potions and Red follows him.
- Come on! Yellow yells as they also turn around to go to Green.
TSC gets out of bed and follows Yellow. Outside Blue is on his knees in front of Green.
- Green? Hello? Blue mumbles.
Green is still breathing so he can't be dead. Red looks around them. It looks the same, nothing to show what can have happened, except..
- What's that? He asks as he points at something at the ground.
The others look in the direction he points. Right there, not far from Green, an empty syringe is lying.
- Check his arm.. Yellow asks Blue.
Blue lifts up Green's arm into his knees. He checks the arm carefully in silence.
- Someone has injected the liquid here, He says after some time of investigation.
- What is the liquid? Is he gonna die? TSC worried asks.
- I don't know, we gotta get him inside, Blue responds.