Part 12 - Red Is Gone

- Red hasn't come out from the tab for hours! Green exclaims suddenly.
Green is sitting on the bed while Blue is still experimenting with the potion while eating nether warts. Yellow and TSC are sitting with Green.
- Ur right, should anyone go check on him? What if anything has happened? Yellow asks.
- We all could go, if you can do that Green.. TSC replies.
- Sure, I feel much better than before, even though my arm is still weak, Green replies.
- Okay, let's go then! Blue says and puts his nether wart in his pocket.
They all go outside. It's already 8 in the afternoon, Red has been alone for around 7 hours. On the way to open the other tab, they see there is none.
- Where is the other tab? Blue asks concerned.
- What if.. TSC starts.
He doesn't need to continue. Everyone has already turned their head to the hole.
- Probably, Yellow replies.
- That means we have to go in too.. Blue says.
Secretly Yellow takes his hand.
- Remember, I won't let anyone hurt you, Yellow whispers.
What they don't know is that Green sees them holding hands. He's 100% sure they know something the others don't, but he doesn't say anything about it. They go into the hole and disappear.