You Won't Be Sad Forever

Welcome back! This book is probably the shortest and probably not the best. I was reading over what I originally wrote and I had to take out so much because it just wasn't good. It didn't make sense. I did change a few things to make it all add up and make sense. Just hang in there through these couple of chapters and book three will only get better! I hope you do enjoy this chapter and book though...Xoxo!

*Taylor and Eric have been in Cabo for about a week now. Taylor woke up next to Eric in a dark room. She runs her fingers through her hair. Even with no humanity, something about Eric still pulled on her heart strings. Taylor got a feeling that the sun would be amazing today.

She threw on her bikini and closed the door behind her. Drank some blood, walked out back and walked down the steps to the beach. Eric made sure to get somewhere private, just for human sake. Taylor didn't want to admit that in a way it gave her peace. She lets her feet get wet taking in the warm sun.

It felt good. Taylor didn't really notice how cold she gets when she doesn't feed as much but the sun just felt really good to her right now. Eric groans as he turns over and notices Taylor wasn't there. His plan was in motion. Eric forced himself out of bed, grabbed his daylight ring and walked to his bluetooth.

He threw on some shorts and played the song Taylor loved to dance to with him (River by Leon Bridges). He knew she loved it and couldn't help but dance with him. Eric just hopped with her humanity off, she would still want too. He always wanted to dance with her too when the song came on, he just wouldn't ever admit it. Taylor heard it and it made her want to throw up*

Taylor: Ugh. Eric..Why?...*Eric vamp sped to her, held her hips and caressed her body. Taylor relaxes and leans back into him*

Eric: Come back to me baby...See this part of the world with me...You won't be sad forever Taylor. I got you, I got you baby. I love you more than you will ever know...*Taylor felt her eyes close, felt his love consuming her and the words of the music taking over. Eric felt her flip her switch, heard her cry and he held her tightly*

Taylor: She's really gone Eric...*Taylor turned around, hugged him tight and just cried*

Eric: I know...*She looked at him*

Taylor: The song is on repeat...*She smiled and Eric wiped her tears away*

Eric: You love this song.

Taylor: It's one of our songs.

Eric: Dance with me...*They danced to the song a few times*...Your mother is proud of you.

Taylor: I know...*She sighs and stares in his eyes*

Eric: What?...*Taylor kissed him and he kissed her back. Eric picked up and she wrapped her legs around him. Eric knew he should ask about Stefan but at that moment Eric didn't care. Eric wanted her and she wanted him. He wanted to take her pain away for a little. They made love for hours and she smiled*...What?

Taylor: Nothing.

Eric: What is it?...*She kissed him*...Hungry?

Taylor: Spicy Latina's?

Eric: Let's.

Taylor: Stefan and I broke up? I don't really know what we were?

Eric: Don't think about home. Don't think about anything that has to do with home. Nothing...*She sighs*

Taylor: Can I tell you what I have been thinking about?

Eric: Go for it.

Taylor: You...*His smile drops*...I can't stop thinking about you. Even while we are here.