New Blood

Let's jump right in! Enjoy :)...I OWN NO ONE.

Stefan: Hey. I'm gonna go meet Damon...Meet you there?

Taylor: You look hot...*Stefan smiled and kissed her*...See you there....*Taylor slipped on her black spaghetti strapped dress, it was nothing fancy. It was simple but sexy and it showed her back. She grabbed her phone, saw a text from Eric which made her heart thump and bit her lip at the thought of him. Taylor sighed thinking of Cabo, wanting to go back and just be in Eric's arms. She shook off her thoughts and walked for the door*

Caroline: Where is Taylor? I thought she would be here already.

Stefan: Me too...*They looked over and saw her walked through the doors*...You look beautiful.

Taylor: Thank you. Care, what happened to your dress? You look amazing though...*Elena walks over in Caroline's dress*

Caroline: You little!...*Stefan looked at Caroline*...You look nice.

Stefan: Dance with me?

Taylor: Of course.

Elena: No dance for me?

Caroline: Jealous...*Elena glared at Caroline. They danced and laughed throughout the night. Elena looked around to see who she could cause trouble for. Since they were here she couldn't really feed how she wanted to and it pissed her off. So she went after Bonnie because Silas still needed her*

Matt: We have a problem.

Damon: What now?

Matt: Elena is going after Bonnie.

Caroline: WHAT!

Taylor: Go. I'll be outside...*Stefan nodded and they walked off. Taylor walked outside and fought back texting Eric. She did it anyway and hit herself on the head*...The fuck are you doing Taylor...*Taylor looked over and saw Bonnie and Elena. Taylor texted Stefan and then she made her way over to them*

Stefan: Outside. Now...*Elena went to bite Bonnie. Taylor ran over but Bonnie had already dropped Elena to her knees with the vampire spell. Elena screamed in pain*

Elena: Ahh! Bonnie! Stop...You're hurting me!

Damon: Bonnie!

Stefan: Bonnie you're killing her!...*Elena's nose started to bleed*

Taylor: Bon!...*Bonnie stops*...You okay?

Bonnie: NO! NO! None of this is okay.

Caroline: Come on. Let's go home...*Bonnie and Caroline walked away*

Damon: You okay?

Elena: Yeah...*Taylor sees Damon stick Elena with Vervain and she passes out*

Damon: Plan B...*Eric and Pam had pulled up to Sarah's sister's house. Eric looked at his phone and smiled*

Pam: You know. I really don't get why you don't just tell her? I mean she obviously feels the same.

Eric: She is involved and I will have her when she has no one.

Pam: You sure about that?

Eric: Pamela...*Pam rolled her eyes*

Pam: I'm just saying. You two really love each other and she can have your kids. Eric...

Eric: One thing at a time Pam. I will have her again. Trust me. They always come back...*Pam rolled her eyes again and Eric grinned. Pam knocked on the door. Pam and Eric looked at Amber's chest, she has Hep-V*

Amber: Who are you?

Pam: May we come in?...*Amber nodded and they walked in*

Eric: Is your sister here?