Taylor Anslee Mikaelson

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal"

Taylor...Anslee...Mikaelson.

*It was the night after Silas killed Taylor. Eric couldn't bring himself to call her sisters, so Pam did it. They were broken, John was broken...Not only did they lose their mother but now months later, they lost their sister. Kelly was pissed and knew Silas wouldn't rest until Taylor was dead. Eve felt horrible, she felt like it was her fault.

John thought it was his fault being the man. He was always on the road and not protecting them. Eric stayed in the house and didn't come to Fang. He smelled her in the house still, smelled her hair and heard her laugh. He felt her here and couldn't move. Eric was broken, broken into pieces as he still saw her lifeless body in his hands. He felt rage and would get revenge for her. Damon had told Bonnie to meet him in the woods*

Bonnie: Damon, what is this? What is that behind you?

Damon: Bonnie. I need you to listen to me and listen to me carefully...*Bonnie looked at him with concern in her eyes*

Bonnie: What?

Damon: Silas killed Taylor last night...*Bonnie looked in shock, like what Damon just said didn't make any sense. She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that one of her best friends was now dead. She looked at the body wrapped up on the ground behind Damon and gasped. Bonnie cried and looked at him, Damon looked at her with sorrow in his eyes*

Bonnie: Oh my gosh! Oh my...Is that her!?...*Damon nodded and hugged her*...How. How is Stefan?...*Damon shook his head*

Damon: Not good...I am worried....*He sighs*

Bonnie: But that's not why you called me out here?...*Bonnie looked at Taylor's body again and looked back at Damon. She was just happy she couldn't see Taylor's face. Taylor was lying there...Dead and it broke her heart*

Damon: I...Can you bring her back, Bonnie?

Bonnie: I...I can. I have Aubree's magic now. So I should be strong enough. It's dark magic though...I should be okay...*Damon nods*

Damon: Do not tell anyone about this. If this goes wrong. I don't want anyone...Stefan getting their hopes up...*Bonnie nods*...You should go to Caroline's. Stefan is telling everyone. I am taking her to the cemetery...*Bonnie looked at Taylor one more time, wiping the tears away and walked off*...Let's get you somewhere safe, T.

Taylor: Thank you Damon...*She sighed*

Amber: Taylor...*Taylor looked over and smiled*

Taylor: MOM!...*Taylor ran over and hugged her mom. The hug felt good, like it was healing even though it was in death. Amber hated seeing her daughter on this side but was happy to see her again. To be able to hug and talk to her*...I missed you so much.