Until My Last Dying Breath

*It was the day of taking down Savannah. Taylor sighed as she rolled over. Thinking of her mother and how she deserved to be here. Eve was doing great but Taylor felt horrible knowing Jack and her were trying to have babies. Her mind kept thinking of all the things that could go wrong but she wanted to be strong. This was for her family and it was the right thing to do. She showered and got dressed, she saw Stefan sitting out back*

Taylor: Babe?...*Stefan looked at her, she sat on his lap and he rubbed her thighs*...You okay?

Stefan: Yeah...*She ran her fingers through his hair*

Taylor: Tell me.

Stefan: I'm just worried about you...*She kissed him*...And...I know about Eric...*Her face dropped and she stood up. He held her wrist and she looked away with tears running down her face*

Taylor: I'm so sorry. I should have told you...You have been so good to me...*He stood up and caressed her face*...I didn't want to hurt you because I did fall in love with you and I do love you. I just...

Stefan: Taylor. He was your first love. When I first met you, I saw it. When he left you. I saw it break you. I knew when we weren't serious that you and him...Were...I figured you stopped or just not often. I don't know...But I knew I loved you and you were struggling and have been struggling. Yeah, it hurt but I love you Taylor....*She kissed him*

Taylor: I love you so much. You are too good for me...I didn't want to ruin you.

Stefan: I love you...*They kissed deeply*...Can I ask you something?...*Taylor nodded*...All this...Are you afraid you'll die? Are you okay with it?

Taylor: I...I'm not okay. I'm scared...*She cried*...So scared but it's for my mom....*Stefan caressed her face again*

Stefan: I am taking you to dinner...*She smiled....It was hours later and the plan was in motion. Matt had planted something in Silas's food to keep him down. Silas made Savannah take him home and then made her get him medicine*

Katherine: I have no idea why we are doing this? He is such a bitch...*Savannah smiled*

Savannah: It was a way for us to get away from him...*Katherine smiled back*...Do you hear something?...*Katherine looked around. Taylor looked at Eric and he nodded. Stefan kissed Taylor and she walked into the middle of the road*

Taylor: You took my everything from me. My sister died by the hands of your lover. Silas will feel what I feel.

Katherine: NO!...*Savannah slammed on the breaks as she saw Taylor in the middle of the road*...You should have hit her...*Savannah got out and Katherine followed*...Get back in the car...*Klaus grabbed Katherine*...RUN!

Taylor: You have caused pain in too many hearts. You both have tormented us enough. Silas wants to be on the other side so bad then he will get his wish and he will meet you there. My doppelganger, this ends tonight...*Taylor grabs her heart and Savannah gasped*

Savannah: Well played mini me...*Taylor pulled through muscle and nerves pulling her heart out*

Katherine: NO! You...You killed her!...*Klaus let her go, Katherine grabbed her body and ran off*

Elena: Taylor?...*Stefan looked at her and she was shaking*

Stefan: Hey. Hey...You did it. You did it...*He hugged her and she cried*...That is the feeling of relief. You did it.

Kelly: Sister?...*Taylor looked over*

Eve: You did this for me?...*Taylor nodded, Eve ran to her and hugged her*

Eric: My child...*Taylor jumped in his arms*...I will not let anything happen to you. I was wrong though...You are strong and can protect yourself. After everything that has happened you have become...