Happy Birthday

"Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake and people remember. It's all about the memories"

*Taylor showered thinking of her mom and wished she was here for today. Taylor washed her hair, rinsed her hair and hopped out hearing something. She wrapped her hair and herself in the towel and walked to the bedroom*

Eric: Happy birthday my love...*Taylor smiled. She looked over at her nightstand and saw roses*

Taylor: Thank you...*He stood up*...Why are you here?...*He took off his jacket and she swallowed the lump in her throat*

Eric: It's...*He took off his shirt, he saw her eyes turn red and kissed her*...Your...*He kissed her again*...Birthday. I am taking you to work. Stefan said he was busy with Damon? Something about Elena...I however. Have a very hard and long birthday present....*He removed her towel*

Taylor: Eric.

Eric: Happy birthday lover...*He kissed her and Taylor unbuttoned his jeans. Eric vamp sped her to the bed, removing the towel from her head and smelled her hair*...Mmmm.

Taylor: I have work in an hour. My boss is gonna rip me a new one if I am late.

Eric: He won't mind. It is your birthday...*He entered her and she moaned*...He will give all the special treatment that you need...*Taylor smiled and he kissed her. Caroline had planned a surprise party for Taylor at Fang. Eric had told Caroline he would bring Taylor to Fang, of course he had to give her his birthday present. How could Taylor refuse? Eric kissed her and Taylor laid on him*

Taylor: I'm late....*His heart dropped*

Eric: What?

Taylor: For...Work?...*She laughed*...I am not pregnant. Chill out...*She laughed again and got up to get dressed*...I have a bad feeling about tonight?

Eric: I will be with you all night. Don't worry...*She got ready and left with him. Taylor held his hand the whole way there. Eric became quiet as he thought about if Stefan was asking her the big question tonight*

Taylor: You okay love?

Eric: Of course...*Taylor heard the music and people. Eric opened the door for her and she looked up as everyone yelled "SURPRISE". Taylor smiled and looked at Eric*

Taylor: You knew?

Eric: Happy birthday. Enjoy my love...*He kissed her cheek*

Eve: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

Kelly: She is drunk already. I tried to talk to Randy...

Taylor: It's fine. You are here.

John: Happy birthday.

Taylor: JOHN!...*They hugged and she teared up*

John: No tears. Let's drink...*They partied. Stefan and her danced. She laughed and felt like her old self. Eric watched and felt happy that she was happy*

Trish: Okay but how is everything?

Taylor: Really good.

Ashley: You sure? You look like you have had a pinch of pain all night.

Taylor: Nights like this. Moments, memories like this. Makes me wish my mom was here.

Caroline: She is...*Taylor hugged Caroline*

Taylor: Thank you for this.

Caroline: Thank your maker. He allowed all of this ...*Taylor looked at Eric and he nodded for her to follow him. She walked off and Caroline walked over to Elena and Stefan*