XII. The Grimm, Entry #1: Church In Ruins

❦❧♱❦❧

Church in Ruins After Deadly Massacre in LA Parish
October 30th, 2014
Houssam el Hasnaoui | Grimm Staff Writer

THE BLOODEʼS MASSACRE – October 30th, 2014. Kingʼs County, LA.

The Kingʼs County Police Department is currently looking for anyone with information on a rabid dire-wolf on the loose.

At a local church, Saint Bishopʼs Pentecostal, children were involved in a dire-wolf attack. Penned "the Night Wolf" for his attacks being primarily centered in Italian communities celebrating the Feast of Immaculate Conception in Kingʼs County, the rampaging wolf is deemed "deadly," "vicious," and "out-of-control" by the Louisianan officials.

The attack took place at five oʼclock Sunday morning when church-attendees had just finished the sermon. When the Night Wolf – whose head prompted a hunt for a $10,000 bounty – entered the church, a series of ruthless decapitations ensued.

"Kidsʼ heads were ripped off; this is an attack on the Catholic community," a church go-er said.

Warrants have been issued for the arrest of those who released the dire-wolf into the wilderness and the arrest of anyone complicit. Anyone with information about the case or the wolfʼs whereabouts is asked to call Kingʼs PR firm. Anonymous tips can be made at the numbers given on page one, police said.

❦❧♱❦❧