Christopher aka Chris

When I seen my sister and Trina I was so happy to see Trina. I sound gay but I'm not I just like her so much but any ways we talking and Necey ask who your friend I told her his name is Joy she gave me that I no wat he do look. I smiled and told her he a good person and he just talking about her she gave I you think im dum look we good sister all I said. What up with Trina doe put me down she said she will if I promise I won't get in any trouble with the law. I told her naw I'm good with all that sis. She went over there wear joy to get a drink why Trina came and set by me and we started talking. Seen some niggia come in with some other niggia they look at me and mug I just look at joy and seen he seen the same thing. Trina let go go get you stuff and take Necey with so we can go some shit is about to happen and I don't won't y'all in the middle she nod and tap Necey who talking to Joy and she left Joy told the bodyguard to get his shot ready he said yeah. When I turned to Trina and Necey come out they started shot I got my gun and shot back joy did the same thing. I grap Trina and Joy grap Necey we was out but Joy sencen blood he look and and move his hand. Necey was shot in the side she then felled we rush her to the hospital and called my mama and dad to tell them to meet use at the hospital and hung up I was scared and Trina was crying I new she hurt so am I I lost then.