Trina P.O.V

I was own the elevator own my way to go to Necey room and bring her her cloths she told me to pack when I seen Mike at her door I got piss off I hate that nigga he ant no good. He look  at me and smile I mug him and went in Necey room to see her and JR looking at TV and eating. Hey boo hey bae how you been good just in pain. O so you no Mike out there wat Yea he need to go just then we hard nigga get ready to fight I think that Joy and Chris they said they was coming go see be for I can even get to the door I Sean Chris and joy the look piss and mad hey sis Chris said. Wus up Trina with your fine ass I just blush and smiled. Necey said y'all so cute Chris told me to meet him out side cause he need to talk to me I put up my deuces sign and left. Wus Trina Chris said Nun you tell me. Man you need to stop planning with me and let take care of you wat ever Chris he said I'm for real man I don't need an you taking care of meeting I do that my self. Look tomorrow night I come and get you and I'm take you out I'm not taken no for for an answer he just left I shock my haed and went back in side Necey room she was kiss Joy me and Chris started smiling when they saw us Necey jump and move honour the way she was blushing like hell. No don't  stop now lol.

Necey P.O.V

Me joy was playing and he kiss me and I felt like a kid in a candy store I was with so much  passion in it my pussy got wet I thought was gone wet the bed the Trina and Chris came in I felt so in embarrass. Trina said no don't stop now continue It was just getting started. Lol I said they bust out laughing. Just then the doctor came in with the same hoe who was looking at Joy I got mad Trina seen my face and forbade to it funny how I friendship is when I'm mad and don't like somebody she mad and don't like them either and I'm the same way. Joy and Chris was laughing like it was funny I dent think it was funny at all the doctor said I can gowns changed so I get bread Yb to go home every thing is and feeling and it looks like I will be able to go back to work next week I was happy I went to the bath room Joy ask me did I need any help I said yeah and the nurse look so piss I was laughing at her dum ass. Joy followed me and got my bag the doctor and the nurse left. Trina loud mouth ass goon say don't make no baby in there. Joy gone say we gone try not Chris said don't play with me Joy bust out laughing said I'm just plain I look at all of them rolled my eyes Chris said don't play with Necey I said boy I'm grown and pulled Joy in side  the bath room and he just look at me and was like dam Necey u it if blush and said thank you he slap my ass I trunt around and push him that hurts Joy he just laughed he pulled me to him he kiss me and I kiss him back gave the lead way to enter my mouth tongues was in a battle he grab my ass and pulled me up I put my legs around him and slow wind own him just as we gonna have sex his phone rings I got piss and got in the shower and pick it up he look piss off he look at me and smiled he left and I hurdle him and Chris talking I got out and lotion my body down and did the rest of my hygiene stuff and comb my hair into a messy bun I  put own my cloths that Trina brought me for home my mama had came and got JR early this morning. I came out the bathroom and Chris and Joy was gone Trina look sad I ask her wat happen she dent say so I left it alone. We got the paper from the doctor and left I trun own my phone seen that I had alot of text MI's calls and  notifications checks them all but only one caught my eye I TV was me at the club when I got shot I was crying  Trina said what wrong I should her she said this shit was meant for you to get shot I'm calling Chris and telling him I told her no it good she look at me and okay. She told me that Joy said he will be at my house later I kiss her and got out I was so ready to get in my own bed soon I open the door my lil dog came running to me I pick her up and kiss her she was so happy I was too I cook me some breakfast and trun own the TV to watch Bet  my move was own called G I was so in to it the I heard a knock at the door I said who isn't they didn't say nothing I asked again and they said Joy. Was happy I opened it and seen Mike he was fine like always ways I can't stand him doe he tried to kiss me but I told him no and push him out the way he was like wear JR I told him he with my mother and I'm getting him later and said can I come an no you can not bye I tried to close the door but he push it open I fed I was in so much pain he came and pulled me by my hair into the room I tried to fight but was big then me and stronger he pulled but my dress I pulled it back down he slap me and start kiss own my neck I cried telling him to stop but he said you my bitch and I'm gone fuck you like my bitch.  He took of his belt he hit me with and said you been a bad girl I'm going to punish you. Hey pulled out his dick he  shove it in me I was crying telling to stop he rip me I closemy eyes but I hard a get the fuck of her I look to Trina standing there Joy and Chris they jump own Mike I cried I was bleeding bad they took mike out and Trina came and hold me she was crying saying it gone be okay let go to the hospital.