Joy P. O. V

I was text my baby mama tell her I'm come to get Alicia and she getting mad. Cause she won't to fuck I told her no and tell that nigga to fuck her she text back. But before I can ready I felt was and cup hit me and I look up to see Necey was looking at me I mug her and we both bust out laughing I ask was the doctor said she told me and the man walk in with a Lil boy he braids and look just like Necey when he seen her he had the biggest smile on his face. I than new that was her son them who he was was her dad and he kiss her and left she played with the Lil boy. Just a text from Chris say they got the nigga who was shoting and stuff and I text my baby mama back and told her to Alicia dress and pack so can come and get her she told me no and fuck me I got really piss off. Today is not my day. Went over wear Necey was to tell her I was leaving and that I will be back tomorrow to get her and the baby. Kiss her forehead and then her lips that was so dam beautiful and soft and pulled away cause some shit was about go down I then left. I was head to the trap to see what up with this niggia. I walk in the traps house and went to my office. And that when I seen my baby mama Vikki setting in my chair she had own a thick coach jacket. I ask how did you get in here. She said I am still your wife no u not I gave you the paper for a divorce so try that shit again. She then opened up the coach had own nothing underneath I look and got piss she always doing this shit and she no I hate here ass and the fuck niggia mike.

I know wat you think how do I mike well let's just we have the same dad but different mother his mama is white and mines is black just like me.

Flash back
Vikki was the most hate person and my brother introduce me to her. He was like she a hoe she do anything you want I just shock my head at him she was so beautiful I fell in love we dated the hole sophomore year and half of senior year I ask her to marry me she said yeah my ma'am got mad and said no she ant Haven that shit so we r ran way and got married we so happy.

Then she go pregnant I was happy the I found that she was cheating own me with my brother she was have twins it hurted so bad. Year later she had my baby girl Ives's happy but I hate here ass with a passion she new it to when I seen my Lil girl I was happy she led in my arm and look up at me smile I fell in love was happy.

Three years later people came to say Vikki have baby around niggia all day and that she don't take care of my baby girl I was piss but I'm get here back.

Flash back over

Get out out Vikki. She said no she came to me and said I'm sorry baby I love you please let everyone make up to you I move her wand went to my seat she came over and under the table and unzipped my pants and pulled out my 13 inch sick she put her mouth all over my sick it felt good but I dent like I move her and told her to go. She got up and start to cry. Why don't u love me. Told her cause you a hoe and hoes don't get shit but a good fuck and go. She left. And now I have a hard ass dick I called own of the female worker In and let just say she took care of that had me smiling.

I got up and went to the basement to see was Chris them had got the nigga who tried to shot me. When I came down I seen one of my brother people he look like a scary ass bitch. What you have to say naw I'm sorry man I dent mean to hit Necey it was for you ur brother said he won't you dead cause he won't to take over all your trap house and business. I laugh niggia you bitch you that scared that you tell own your own blood Chris you here this pussy Yea wat you won't to do with him I don't know kill him give me the gun Chris had it to I took and blowed his brain out and called one of the nigga to come clean this shit and left.