Necey P.O.V

After all that happen I was scared cause I new how Chris can get. I heard a nock at the I jumped and look who it was. Thank god it was Joy he look piss but also look angry he never look up at me I was scared think happen to Mike I no y'all like why in the hell I'm caring for Mike. He is my baby father and I don't Nun to happen to it think I don't I was Brock out my thoughts Joy was calling my I jump and yes so how you felling. He ask okay I guess. Good cause me and your brother already talked and said you move in with one of use just for you to be safe. You pick cause we already  have people packing you stuff up. O so  you and Chris already talk wat if I say I don't won't to move with y'all you don't have a option you move so you better chose be for we do it for you find I will move in with you danger y'all get own my nerves I said he just laughed at me. He had the biggest smile on his face I just shock my head. The just walk in and said I can go home every thing was okay that I need to take it easy I said okay and sign the paper. Joy help me up was still I my cloth so all had to do put own my slide own I was really tide I just won't to go to sleep we was driving for a long time I was sleep Joy shock me up get up bae we home he said I look at the place it was bigger then I thought.  

Joy P. O. V

When I woke Necey up she was shocked when she seen my house I laughed she so beautiful I just could stop looking at she got the car I help her in the house. This is my main house I never bring no body her all those I fuck was at the other house only bring my future wife her and I thank I found her no I new I found her she look at the place she look all around the house I went to the bathroom and used it she call my name yea I yelled wear are you she said up stair in the master bedroom I told she came up and was look for the room I was running her so bath water in bathroom so she can sock and relax she was in the hall way she gave up and called me again I came out to the hall was she look at me and mug the hell out of me I just laughed come own she look at me crazy and followed me she look in the bed room she a big Tex's size bed in the room was in black and red she followed me I lead her to the bathroom the tube was filled and the jets was own she look at me smile. I help her take off her clothes she was fine I just can't wait to she mine when she got in I left she called me and she won't me to get with her I said no it for you she was give the puppy dog face fine I said she was happy I took off my cloth in the room and came in the bathroom with a towel rap round my wace I got in and Trund own tamper brooks song stolen moments and she was look at the with lust in her eyes the was my q she look at me and kiss me I new wat my Lil friend was thinking but I ask her are you sure she said yeah and she got own top of me Was i in jazz tube she Slade down she stop and look in my eyes she was scared I help her slide down she moned in my ear as she could feel how big I was she put her nail in my back I thrust into her she was so wet and tight she moned my name she was riding like she was prow let just say she   ways going to be in pain in the morning.

Necey P. O. V

When I woke up was in pain and the I thought about last night I smile he made me fell some type of way I look around dent see him I seen a note own his side I read it.

Hey beautiful
Hope you not in to much pain I reind you some water I cook I had to help your brother with your thing I be back and we can spend the rest of the day  to gather help your seft to any thing you like
PS. I'm not sure wat we are we can talk about when get back had fun last night.
Bye love.  Joy

I smile at the note he so sweet I tried to get of the bed but felled own the floor I cared to the bath room in pain I got in the tube it was hot but felt good all the pain I had was gone a bath and got out I wrap the towel around my body I was limping to the room I hope no body can tell I thought to my seft I went in the room and put own my cloths I. Have in my bag I went down stairs and found my food I was so hungry I went in the living room and turned own the take to LMN love this channel. When done eating I went back in  kitchenand was my dish. I went back to me set and look at the movie that was own it Been 3 hours and I been up ass I was getting ready to close my eyes I heard key in the door I seen a Lil girl came she was carrying flowers I smile and I seen Joy and Jr walk in I was happy to see my baby we seen he ran to me mommy I mesw you Awwwww baby I miss you to the Lil look at and smile I smile at her wat you name Lil cute Angle well angle it nice to meet you I said given her a hug smile are you my new mommy she ask I look at joy he said yeah she is I look at him an smile  she was so happy she said good cause I like her already daddy. These for you mommy Jr look at her and said my mommy you can share I told him fine he said with a Lil attuned I shock my head that boy there is a trip but I live y'all go up stairs let me talk to mommy Joy told them they run up stairs and start playing in Angel room. What all this ask I told you we spending the day to gather I got a lot junk food for use in kids Awwwww bae. Mean Joy I like the first one better. Smile at him. So what this make us I ask take some bag from him you tell me he said I guess we a couple okay so we can make it official Yea okay I smile. We set in movie room and look at funny movies and scary movie. Low key I was scared I don't like scary movies but the kids and joy won't to so I just gave in. In hour pass and both kids was sleep me and joy to them to there own room. We left out to go pick up the mess they made when was done we went to our room and got in the bed.

           Conversation
Necey: thank you I said
Joy: for what ma
Necey: every thing I don't now what I would have done if you haven't came save me and then you brought me to your house and let me and my child stay here it ant to many mans that will take a women who have kid to move in with them.
Joy: first of I not like them Lil niggia you use to be around or those week mind ass nigga I am me I am JOY JAMIN WILLIAMS BABY I do want I did be cause I see some one who give her all and still need to help her self and will give her last and you independent. And by the way you welcome I do for you a million of time for you baby never for get that. He kiss her and she kiss him back they was have a battle with each other tounge he pulled away so they can breath.

      She pulled him to her and kid him again she got ouwn top and start granding own him make beast come alive he pulled away and said don't start nun can't finsh . she look at him and babyvi always finish what I started with that being said he fleep her over so he now own top he kid her neck and suck own her hot spot she moned in his ear. He kiss her and keep going down he pulled her shirt over her and throw it own the floor she did the say with him not breaking form the kiss. He move down to her Brest and sock own her right breast and did the same with the left one he move his way down leaving kiss trial down her belly. He stop at short and in did them and pulled them down the her thugs he stood up and pulled his panis down and pulled her to the engage of the bed he got own his ness and blow at her pretty red pussy she moned as he tease her. He lick her click and suck own it like he never won't to let go she moned and arch her back. He then slide his tounge down  and stop at the hole. He put his tounge in the hole move it in an out makein her push he head away she could take it he was just good with his tounge he got up and said stop running and take it then we back and ate her like it was his last meal and she being to shake and moned   and go crazy she then felt a strong organs come throw her body push his head in deep and he suck all or her juices  that was flowing he got up with out her even knowing and place hissfet between her leg and slap in her make moned and in pain she new he was finn make sore he wait until she was agest it to his size an have in and out of her at a slow place she could take it any more she told him to fuck her and make sqrite he dad ass he was told thrust in her make feel him in her stomach. And a fast past he was about to burst and so was she they can at the same time he felled own top of her to chack  his breath he pulled out of her and pick her up and went to the bath room and trun own the shower so they can wash up and go to sleep. The did it there more time in the shower she could not walk he was laughing at her he new she had to work tomorrow night and she was going to walk funny all night they got in the bed and went to sleep he pulled her to him went to sleep.