Necey P.O.V

When look up I Sean my grandmother and she was smiling at me she told I need to wake up cause I have a baby boy who need new and sexy man who won't so he can be in JR lyfe I told her no I won't to be with her she said no I'm being selfish and not think about the people that love me and care for me. She then lift I was awake by some beeping sound and a bright ass light it was so blurry that I could see any thing all I heard was voice that was so sexy an deep and a lady with a squeaky voice I new it was my mama I just listen to what they was saying she told the guy that she need him to be here when I get up cause she was tired and she have cancer I cried I tried to speak and Nun came out so I move but I hurt like shit they look and was happy my mama came and kiss me and said she love me and that she glad I'm up she left and Joy came set by me and said hey beautiful I just smiled he ask did I won't some to drank I move head up and down. He then pass me a cup with a starw in it I drunk like I never had any to drank before I said thank and can u help me up he said yeah and lift the bed up so I can set up. I ask how long I been sleep he said a week.so what happen he was gonna tell but my mama walk in and she had every body her to see me he told i tell you later. Just the the doctors came and and ask everyone to go so the nurse can come change my stuff that I had own they all left I told Joy to stay and the doctor said it okay you he can stay. Hi MS Jones my name is Dr.small and that he will be my doctor until that let me go I said okay and look at joy dam he so fine. Just then the nurse walk in smile at Joy. I hate bitch like her. Like bitch you u here to do your job no throw your self at your patients people hoes these days. She came and mug me before she took the banged off and clean were I was shot at she than Roanne back up and gave me sum pill for pain.The she hand joy some parer took the paper from joy and called her back and gave her back the paper that she had her phone number own and address she took and left. Joy just shock his head and wat am I going to do with you I just smiled. The doctors came back in an said that I will be leaving tomorrow and that I need to take it easy and try to walk when I'm in pain so I can heal better I said okay he said you a very lucky woman you lost alot blood and we had to bring you 3 times good luck and be safe I won't to see you her in the next two weeks so we can run some more tests and get those sticks out. I said okay and thank you and left. Joy I called but he ant say Nun he was texting own his phone so I threw the cup at him he look and mug me then we both bust out laughing. My family came in we told them the doctor had said. So we gone leave y'all to they said ass the huge me and left my dad came in with JR he look at me laugh. He had the biggest smile own his face with those big beautiful eyes. He said mama and jump down and ran to my bed and climb up to kiss and say I wove you mommy. I said I love you to baby boy. Joy came and set next to me and said he had to go he had some thing to do he kiss my forehead and then my lips and it felt so good. He left and he will be her to me tomorrow and left JR was staying with fire to night so he just lade down and we to sleep soon I did the same thing.