❄️Chapter 6❄️

Y/N's POV
I wonder how much time has passed, we are walking to the top of the mountain for a long time in silence. I don't know what we could talk about and I think Grusha does neither. I noticed that he sometimes gazed at me, probably for making sure everything was fine.
„Here we are.", when Grusha said that I looked around and saw a familiar, small, wooden hut. I think I've been here when I was younger. Oh, nevermind...
When I looked down I could see whole Paldea. The view is stunning...!
Oh? This should be the Great Crater of Paldea. It's huge..!
„Tell me more about it... the Great Crater of Paldea.", I wanted Grusha to tell me more about it, but he refused and claimed that he didn't know more about it. If he doesn't know, I don't know who I could ask then...
„All I can do is borrowing you some books about it. No one can prove if all the informations are true, but maybe you have an own theory then.", I nodded and thanked him.
„I guess I'm feeling happy now!",I mentioned and waited for Grusha's reaction. He nodded, smiled but stopped quickly.
„Just don't... get too interested in that crater... Promise me.", he sighed and glared at me again. I'm not sure why, but I'll try, that's what I told him.
„Well, let's forget about it now. I got a challenge for you, can you spot Montenevera from here?", well I don't think I can, but let's give it a try.
„Uuuuuum...", all I know about it, is that there's snow. I just guessed and pointed somewhere random. Grusha laughed a bit and corrected me by taking my hand and pointing at the right place.
I don't think I like being wrong, so defended myself and claimed that it was close enough. He chuckled and agreed. Now it was fine.
I asked him to explain a few more feelings for me, this time he told me about feeling sad or disappointed, angry or mad. He also told me what it is like when I have fun.

Grusha's POV
After some time I suggested going back home now, though Y/N didn't wanted to.
„Your grandmother worries about you for sure. It's getting cold here after all. We can go here another time again, alright?", I'm hoping she agrees.
„Worry? Tell me about it!", she asked me instead.
„When you're caring for someone for example and they don't get back in time, you're afraid something happened to them.", I teased her with this example.
It took Y/N a moment to realize that I meant her grandmother and her.
Y/N threw a snowball on me, that she just made.
„You're gonna pay for this!", she said while laughing. I did as well. It didn't seem like she expected that, after that we started a snowball fight.
We both had much fun, after a while Y/N stopped it. When we sat down and took a break, she stole my scarf. I sighed. I begged her for giving it back but she didn't.
„You'll get it back then, but now I'm wearing it!"
„As long as I really get it back I guess it's fine. When I got you back home you give it to me.", I made an offer and Y/N agreed.
„Y/N, we really need to go back now, it's getting late and it takes us about one and half an hour to get to your house.", she nodded slightly disappointed and we were on our way.