❄️Chapter 11❄️

*some days later*

Y/N's POV
It was Saturday. Grandma and me were sitting in the kitchen and had breakfast.
"Grusha hasn't been here for a while, did something happen? Did you have an argument?", she mentioned.
I answered that he was quite busy with work the last days.
I think it has been almost a week Grusha and me haven't seen each other. Its not a long time actually, but I still miss him. It's Saturday, he doesn't have to work very long today. If he does, I will just go for a walk and then I will visit Grusha doing his work!
*02:00 p.m.*
Since he didn't showed up, I will go outside with Snom and Swablu for a while and then go to the gym. Those two like taking walks anyways.

I was going to Grusha's Gym with my Pokèmon. While I was walking I had a strange feeling, I could feel my heart beating and something like sparkling in my stomach was there too. I'm sure I was nervous, but there was something else. Something else, I can't remember having experienced. I kind of enjoyed it.

It already takes me about 20 minutes, hopefully I'm taking the right way... When I looked around me, I finally spotted the gym. Suddenly I began to worry. What if he is still working? Maybe he is busy doing something else? Will I bother him?
I got quite insecure. I was thinking of turning around and going home again.
I sighed. I walked all the way just to go home again? Well, I guess I should visit him...

I stood in front of the gym. At the Moment I wanted to open the door, someone else did, and it was Grusha. I didn't know how to react. I just stared at him like he stared at me. He also seemed to be surprised.
"Did you come for me?", Grusha broke the awkward silence.
"Yup...", I mumbled quietly. He smiled brightly. I wasn't feeling nervous anymore, but that unkown feeling was still here.
"Could we go up the mountain top today?", I asked him.
"Sure", he replied leading the way.
"Grusha, I have so much to tell you!", I got excited to hell him everything I did.
"Go on, then."
"First I was walking around to explore the city. I wanted to get down the mountain, but I had no idea which way I should take... Anyways, there were tons of Snoms, and there was even a green one, see!", I proudly showed him my snom.
"Oh, wow! Did you know that when a Pokèmon has another colour than the other ones you call it 'shiny'?"
So thats why it is green!
"And you caught it all by yourself?", Grusha asked me.
It's difficult to explain...
" Kind of... You see, I gave it some bread crumbs. Before I found the Pokèball, which I had lost Snom found it and pushed the button with it's head. I guess I didn't catch it...",Grusha nodded and replied with 'I see'.

"Now theres the coolest part: I went to the Great Crater of Paldea! I also found out something interesting. My Pokèmon got really uncomfortbale, and there weren't any other ones around the crater. So I'm sure there-", Grusha stopped walking when I told him that. He gave me the side eye and I was very confused.

"Why do I even tell you not to go there? How many times have I told you it's dangerous?"
I couldn't unterstand why he was so mad. In my opinion it's one of the coolest things in the world.
"Where is the problem? I know it's dangerous and that I cant know whats in there and if it could take my life. I do not care though!", slowly I also got very mad at him.

Gruhsa's POV
I don't want to be rude with her, but since she is quite stubborn, she would probably go into that crater. All I want is to protect her.
" Y/N, don't get me wrong. I do not want you to lose interest or something, I just don't want you to get too interested and that you risk your life.", I was really trying my best not to make her even angrier.
"Well, Mister, luckily I am not a little girl anymore! I can take care of myself and know what I can do and what I definitely shouldn't!", she almost shouted at me.
She's really mad. I decided to not talk about it anymore. I suppose she is right, she isn't a little girl anymore. I just still see her as a small kid, and I probably get too protective sometimes.
I don't get why she doesn't realize that even her Pokèmon are showing her that it's too dangerous to move to close to the crater. Why is she so keen on it?
After some time, the weather got a bit worse. Cold wind was starting to blow and some snowflakes were falling down.
" Y/N, the weather isn't getting very good and it doesn't look like it will get better... We should turn back home.", I suggested.
"It will be fine, I'll survive some snowflakes",she said.
Is she still mad? Ugh...

+ Oh noooo quarrels right before Valentines day! :0 +