❄️Chapter 10❄️

I'm sorry readers! School is stressfull so I can't post as consistently as I would like to :((

Y/N's POV
„Y/N, darling, would you wake up please? I got something for you!", I heard someone say while I was almost falling asleep again. Before I could, grandma came into my room.
„Y/N, there's a letter for you.", she handed me the letter and I opened it.

'Hello Y/N,
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to meet up with you for a couple of days, work is busy recently. But, please, don't just sit at home now. You can explore Paldea by yourself and tell me what you did afterwards. Maybe you fight against a Pokèmon or even catch one?
Take care of yourself and Swablu!
-Grusha'

Oh, I see, just like he told me yesterday. Nevermind, I guess I'll do what he told me to: Explore everything by myself!
„Grandma, Grusha is busy right now and doesn't have time to meet up with me. Am I allowed to go out alone, too?", hopefully she says I am, otherwise I would have to stay at home all day, that would be quite boring.
„Of course you are! You don't need to ask me things like this. I just want you to be back at at least 08:00 pm.", fortunately grandma is such a kind person!

I dressed up and prepared some food I will take with me. Now I'm getting really excited about all that! I took Swablu with me so I could start my adventure already.
First, I will go down the mountain to go to another city. I don't know if there's a regular way down, but I will just go anywhere. Oh, what is this in the snow? A Pokéball? Hm... There's nothing inside. Quite random, but I'll take it with me.
Wow I can already see the first wild Pokémon! Are these... Snoms? How cute! I just like them they're so- huh?
Is this one green? Maybe it's an illusion... No, it's really green, but the others aren't.
Well, I have a Pokèball! Maybe I can catch it? I don't know how, but I saw some people throw it on the Pokèmon and then, if you are lucky, it stays in there. I don't want to hit that snom with a ball though. Maybe it works with food?
I moved closer to the green snom and offered it a piece of bread. It ate the whole piece and seemed to enjoy it, but I don't think it wants to stay with me. I guess I have to throw my-...
Where did I leave my Pokè Ball? Noo, the snom moves away! Oh! My Pokèball! Snom moves towards it. Good little guy!
The green snom pushed the button of the ball with its head. Is it... in the ball now?

I picked it up and clicked that button and Snom came out. It actually worked! I picked my Snom up to take a closer look. I've never seen a green one before!
Snom crawled up my arm onto my head. Now it's sleeping in my head. Pokèmon are just gorgeous! Hopefully I can tell Grusha soon.
After some time I finally was down from the mountain. I'm not sure if I want to visit a city, I would rather go the the Great Crater of Paldea. I will not go in it, of course, but I want to at least look at it. If Grusha was here, I am sure he would have explained me how dangerous that is and that I mustn't go there. But since he isn't I will do it, I'm not a little girl any anymore after all, Grusha has to accept that.
I was walking somewhere and Snom was still sleeping on my head. I don't know where I was, but I can't miss that huge crater.
I just walked in one direction. Somewhere I will spot the crater. It didn't take me long to arrive at the Great Crater of Paldea.
It was like an immense hole. I couldn't even see how deep it was. Quite scary!
Snom woke up and made some strange noises. Is it scared? I took it down my head and looked at Snom. It wasn't calm at all.
When I let Swablu came out its ball it immeadiately went in again. So Pokèmon are scared of it. There aren't any near too.
I'm sure there is something deep down this crater.