❄️Chapter 13❄️

Y/N POV

We have been wandering through the storm for 5minutes but I'm already gettin really cold.
I'm looking at Grushas face, he seems a bit scared. I think.
"Grusha... I'm sorry.", I felt bad for everything I didn before.
"Y/N... now is not the time for this.", his voice was sharp.
Hm.
The last part of the walk was in complete silence.
We finally reached the cottage! He shoved me in and closed the door behind him.
"So... what did you want to say?", Grusha sat next to me on the bed.
"Uhm... I'm sorry."
"You already apologized.", he looked at me with confused eyes.
"And... I... think, uhm.", why is this so hard to say?

"Grusha. What does love feel like?", I turned my head sideways.

"H-huh? Y/N, why are you asking me this?", he was trying to hide his blush under his scarf again.
"I think I'm in love.", I said out with a straight face.
"W-with whom?"
"I'm not even sure if I'm in love, please tell me how it feels like!", I begged him.
I need to be for sure! I need to.

"Hm...", he started to think.
I was looking at him with sparkling eyes, I really want to know! I think I know Grusha from my childhood and I think I was... in love with him. And I think I'm falling in love again.
"Often people feel something like butterflies in their stomache. It feels like you want to stay at their side, else everything feels boring. It feels like... you live is colorful for the first time.", he took a break and started look at me with soft eyes.
"It sounds like... you have been in love!", this description seems really heartfelt.
I kept looking at him. He looked at me.
"A-ah... I think I got a bit carried away.", Grusha was flustered now.
"No! It was a very good description!", I was worried because he seemed like not wanting to elaborate deeper.
"And now I'm sure I have been in love with someone.", my voice got more serious. Grusha now looks at me.
My eyes got serious.

"Do you... remember me?"

His eyes widened.
He seemed frozen.
"You still know me? Since... how?"
"I remembered today, you were the first friend I ever made.", I looked at my shoes and a smile crept upon my face as I remembered all our memories.
"Y/N...", as I looked at Grusha he seemed overjoyed.
"I... can't describe how happy I am that you really also remember me.", his smile grew and turned into a laugh.
It's the first time since long that I saw him laugh like this.
My life... seems colorful when he is here. My stomache is full of butterflies. He is my sun.

"Grusha I love you!", I shouted into his face.
For a brief moment he didn't realize what happenend. I looked serious.
His laugh grew into a neutral face, which blushed.
"Heh?", was the only thing he could say.
"I always loved you!", I tried hammering it into his head, still looking serious as he is not answering me.
I started pouting, now I'm worried!
He facepalmed, his cheeks still rosy as he pulled me closer into a hug.
"What does that mean...?", I can't remember when someone last did this to me.
"I also always loved you Y/N.", he whispered, tightening his grip.
I could feel his heart race.
"Yes! Hahaha...!", I started to feel, every emotion came back.
He looked at me with the same smile as I had.
"So this means you are my boyfriend now? And we can hug everytime we see eachother?", I asked a bit shy.
"Of course!", he pulled me into a hug again.
"I will never let you go again.", he seemed serious about this one.

"Bluuuuu!", I heard something knock on the door.
"Swablu?", I jumped up and opened it.
"Swablu?! You are alright thank god!", I had tears in my eyes.
"Swablu, don't wander off again, Y/N and I were really worried.", he pet Swablus head, and then mine.
I smiled at him.

"Uhm... one thing Y/N..."
"Hm?"
"There is only one bed in this cottage, and it's still storming but I think you wouldnt mind... right...?", he seemed a bit nervous about this.
"Not a bit!", I flashed a smile.
Tomorrow I will tell grandma about all of this! She will be so happy!

Thank you for reading! I think this is a good part to stop the story. If you have any ideas what I could write next, be it Pokemon or any other franchise, hit me up! I'm happy to hear from you guys and thanks for the support! :>💕