Chapter 2

I forgot to mention it but there will be major spoilers from the movie, Avatar 2, in this fanfic. To read at your own risks.

**********************************************************************************************

"I will show you the village," Ezaap heard his sister said with pure kindness in her voice. He snapped out from his trance, to the Sully brothers relief, and started to walk away with the intention of getting back to his family's Marui but a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

The teenager looked up to see his father's strict gaze on him. "Follow your sister and assure you that Toruk Makto and his family will not lack of anything. I am putting my trust in you to assure their comfort during their time here," Tonowari said to his son.

"I will," Ezaap responded while looking at the Sully family who was walking past him and his father, following Tsireya to their new home.

The oldest son of the olo'eyktan of the Metkayina clan took a last glance at his father before following behind one of the two boys he was previously examining.

They passed a few Maruis, getting a few confused,disgusted and fearful glares from Metkayinas but they instantly softened after they saw the eldest son of the olo'eyktan who was behind the family of strangers. The whole village knew he was a great warrior with awesome fighting skills who will be able to protect them from any possible dangers in the future. He was considered as an adult even though he was quite young, but he did all of his iknimayas who were knows as coming-of-age rituals.

Suddenly, Ezaap was confused, because he noticed that the hanging carpets (I got no idea how they are called) they were walking on were fiercely bouncing, more than he remembered when he, himself, walked on those everyday. He looked up from the ground only to find the youngest child out of all the dark blue skinned Na'vis and saw her jumping forward on the hanging carpet which made it be slightly unstable.

As the youngster approached the edge of the water, still doing her little jumps, to meet an Ilu and pet him, she slipped and was about to fall in the water. She screamed in surprise and fear as her family turned to her in alert but wouldn't make it there in time since they had already passed her.

Suddenly, Ezaap sprinted toward her, dived down and grabbed her wrist just in time to held her above water. The eldest son of Tonowari grabbed a hold of her shoulder and started to bring her up but an arm came helping him.

Not caring to look who it was, the 16 years old continued to help the kid and when she was finally safe, the young Metkayina let go of her arm and shoulder and the little girl instantly hugged the person who was helping Ezaap. He decided to look up to see who was the 'second saviour' and found the one of the dark blue skinned boy who Ezaap presumed to be the older brother since he was taller than his other siblings.

His pastel blue eyes met clear yellow ones.

Ezaap clenched his jaw and shifted his gaze to the floor, feeling a little bit embarrassed for looking directly in someone's eyes, which he didn't do often. The soon-to-be Metkayina chief never was able to look in someone's eyes while talking to them. If you were lucky enough to caught sight of Ezaap's eyes when he wasn't looking down at the floor or wasn't lost in his own head, it was be a miracle.

"Tuk!" he heard a deep voice exclaimed, Toruk Makto's, and Ezaap slowly got up to give them more space.

As he backed away, he saw his sister, Tsireya, come up beside him. "Is she okay?" she asked in worry for the young girl who was just adapting for her new home. "I am sure she is. Do not worry, sister. She was lucky that I was not far away from her because otherwise, she would've fallen in the water and hurt herself," Ezaap responded sincerely.

Toruk Makto walked up to both of the teenage Metkayinas while looking back at his daughter who was now in the dark blue skinned woman and said to the older one "Thank you so much for saving my daughter Tuk! You have good reflexes."

"Well I was close to her and I couldn't let her fall," Ezaap said quietly to the male in front of him, avoiding any eye contact. "Thank you, I owe you one."

"No. I apologize, we should've warned you about the bounciness of the floor. It isn't as stable as the ground you are use to," Ezaap responded quickly, looking at Toruk Makto, also known as Jake, and then shifted his gaze to Tuk who was coming their way hands in hands with her mother.

"Thank you Mister...," Tuk said to her saviour with pure gratefulness in her eyes. An awkward silence followed her words since everyone was waiting for the eldest son of the olo'eyktan to respond but nothing was said.

Tsireya nudged her older brother's shoulder to made him realize that he has been asked for his name. "Oh-," said Ezaap realizing that. "My name is Ezaap, nice to meet you Tuk." "You have a pretty name! It's nice to meet you too, Ezaap!" she said with a gigantic toothy smile that made the 16 years old face soften.

Then, Ezaap made a side glance to his sister which she understood right away. He was asking for a little help since he had some difficulties being social with other people and his sister knew it.

"Let's continue the visit!," she exclaimed and made sure the Sully family was following her before winking at her brother who gave her a little and shy smile in return.

They continued their way to the Sully's new Marui while the family took in the beautiful view they had on the water.

Soon they arrived and Tsireya took them in their new home which Jake Sully said it was perfect but the woman who Ezaap learned that her name was Neytiri, seemed to think otherwise as she dropped the things she was holding in her arms on the floor, exasperate. The two Metkayinas siblings could only guessed that she didn't want to be here.

"We will now let you be. My brother will come back to bring you your food in the evening," Tsireya gently said to the Sullys as she and her brother were ready to go back to their father.

"Alright, thank you again," Jake said, followed by whispered thanks from the other family members. Ezaap looked at them one last time, only to find the older boy already staring at him. The boy shifted his gaze to the walls of the Marui, finding them really intriguing. He wasn't expecting Ezaap to suddenly look up, he had been staring at him during the whole trip and was never caught because the 16 years old had always his eyes toward the ground.

The eldest Sully son had been admiring Ezaap's numerous tattoos on his arms and back. Ezaap also had a beautiful tattoo on his left cheek who was spread across the left side of his neck.

The dark blue skinned teenager also couldn't help looking at Ezaap's face and trying to see his unique eyes, always hidden, who were the color of a cloudy sky. Completely gorgeous.

He couldn't help finding Ezaap so.....intriguing.

*********************************************************************************************

Other chapter probably coming soon.

Please say it when you find any grammar or word mistakes. It is really appreciated.

Thank you for reading!