At the planet of Cocoon

Meanwhile , in a planet called Cocoon.... A gorgeous girl cat with sparkling eyes and in a pink dress fangirls on her couch as she fangirls about the whole 8 seasons of adventures of Savy and friends

???: What are you watching?

She looks and sees her Retro hot and tomboyish friend who's a female Fennec Fox

Doranana- Oh , Amber ! I've been watching all the seasons of the adventures of this Savy !

Amber watches: Wow! She stopped Void and saved the galaxies?!

Doranana- I know ! Isn't she amazing ?! But my favorite people are these guys ! She shows her Maisie and her friends

Amber: Wow!

Doranana- I know ! I would LOVE to meet them one day ! But why does everyone in Cocoon talk so negative about Space travelling we're in a FAR safer side where Void can't find us !

Amber: Yeah!

Doranana- I would LOVE to meet those kids our age and explore their world of Earth ! I be tit's full of wonders !

She and Amber walk outside and Amber speaks

Amber: How can we meet them?

Doranana went to her purple and pink space bike with a cart of newspapers and cupcakes behind her and takes her pink helmet with cat ears on them

Doranana- We'll think of a way once I'm done running my errands and my small job ! In the mean time call DD , Vitty , Peru , and the other girls to come over once I'm done !

Amber smiles: Okay!

Doranana puts her helmet on and got on her space bike

Doranana- See ya later !

She then zooms off while Amber waved watching her off.

Doranana rides as she smiles at the pinkish white sun

Doranana-Good morning, sun No time to chat, I gotta run 'Cause I've got places to be So much to do Excited, yes and nervous, too A change is starting with me I never worry 'bout upsetting carts, hardened hearts Or wonder "Will I belong?" I've heard it enough I'm callin' their bluff I'll never get lost in the grey There's something inside Burns bigger than pride Shines out of me, lighting the way Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (be my day) Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (oh-oh-oh-oh) Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (gonna be my day)

The folks waved Hi*

Doranana zoomed by the cafe and dropped off their pack of newspapers and zoomed into the neighbor hood delivering several baked sweets to friendly fellow Cocoonites like her who smield and waved.

Doranana-Hey there, hello The friends I make, the friends I know ( Dials a number on her phone)

Doranana- Today, you answer my call

( Random alien :Hello, anypony there?

Doranana quickly hangs up out of shyness and dodges an incoming truck)

Doranana- Instead of hide, instead of staying stuck inside Instead of building your wall Come on and party with me Join the band, understand We'll all be singin' the song I've heard it enough I'm callin' their bluff I'll never get lost in the grey Go big or go home Get real or get known Get ready and raring to say Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (be my day) Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (oh-oh-oh-oh) Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (gonna be my day) Gonna be my day (ooh-ooh)

The kids are playing*

Doranana then stops at a red traffic light and becomes sad.

Doranana- Everyone's afraid Always judgin', never budjin' Ain't it time we made the team, the dream Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

( The light turned green and Doranana became excited and smiled again before she continued to drive )

Doranana- Let's cross a new aisle Let's flash a new smile Let's sparkle right out of the grey We'll open our eyes Sun starting to rise And finally able to say Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (gonna be my day) Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (gonna be my day) Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day (gonna be my day) Gonna be my day (be my day) Oh-oh-oh-oh Gonna be my day Oh-oh-oh-oh Gonna be my day !!

She then parks at a mini bakery within a flash took her helmet off and placed her keys in her pocket and put her name tag and hat on

Doranana- Welp , time for work !

She skips inside the bakery.