ii. 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄?

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。*ೃ༄
*ੈ✩‧₊˚๓คՇƈɦﻝกց รƈคɼร⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 —

ೃ࿔*:・𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 —

Unprepared for the first day of sophomore year, Marisol entered the kitchen to find her little sister singing to "California Gurls" by Katy Perry, dancing with Belly in her arms

Unprepared for the first day of sophomore year, Marisol entered the kitchen to find her little sister singing to "California Gurls" by Katy Perry, dancing with Belly in her arms. Marisol chuckled, grabbed a piece of toast, and took a bite.

George and Natasha entered the kitchen. "We need pictures!" George exclaimed, and Marisol chuckled. "Oh my goodness, my girls look so gorgeous today."

Marisol and Mila laughed. "They're not gorgeous, they look hot," Natasha pointed out, earning a scolding look from George, mindful that Mila is only ten years old.

Natasha laughed along with Marisol. "Just take the pictures, Dad," Marisol urged. George cracked a grin. "Okay, girls! Gather at the door, please," he instructed politely. The two sisters moved together, standing side by side. "Come on, Mars, wrap an arm around your sissy," Natasha suggested with a grin.

She playfully rolled her eyes, complying with the request as Marisol and Mila smiled for the picture. "Aww! My girls," George gushed, showing the picture to Natasha. "Cute," she said, grinning, glancing at the girls.

"Mila, I'll take you to the bus?" George offered, and she nodded. "Have a good day, munchkin!" Natasha yelled as Mila walked out the doors with George. Natasha waited for the door to close. "Okay, what are we gonna do with girly girl breaking up with you?" she asked with a smirk as Marisol hummed. "Revenge would be cool."

Natasha sniffled a laugh. "Yes! Russian Roulette?" she suggested, and Marisol's eyes grew wide. "Wait, isn't that something with guns?" she questioned. Natasha licked her lips, eyeing her. "It wouldn't be guns, it would be pranks," she trailed off with a wink as Marisol nodded slowly. "Okay, well, what prank should I do?"

"I say tell everyone she cheated on you with some guy on social media," Natasha suggested bluntly, making Marisol's jaw drop. "JESUS. Um, okay.. should I do it on my real social media account or a fake one?" she asked, leaning on the counter as Natasha smirked.