iv. 𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐙 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓??

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。*ೃ༄
*ੈ✩‧₊˚๓คՇƈɦﻝกց รƈคɼร⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 —

ೃ࿔*:・𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 —

The day after the Halloween dance, it was Sunday

The day after the Halloween dance, it was Sunday. Marisol, Demetri, and Eli dozed off while watching the first Avatar movie. They had heard some people hated it, but they wanted to see for themselves, and unfortunately, it turned out to be true. Marisol found herself falling asleep in Eli's arms, finding comfort in their embrace. Demetri was the first to awaken, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. He slyly pulled out his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of the two of them, capturing the sweet moment. However, his phone accidentally made a noise, causing Marisol to stir and wake up from her slumber.

Marisol slowly fluttered her eyes open, only to find Demetri looming over them. "Seriously, dude? Are you trying to be a total creep?" she playfully teased, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to wake up. Demetri shook his head, a mischievous grin on his face. "Nah, just capturing the moment of you two cuddling," he replied, his tone filled with amusement. Marisol chuckled softly, finding his antics endearing. "Well, you better wake up Eli. I need to hop in the shower real quick. My mom just texted me that she's on her way to pick me up," she shared, clicking her tongue in mild annoyance. She nodded her head as if to say, "Yeah, I better get going."

She peppered Eli's face with kisses until he stirred awake, a smile spreading across his face. "Hey there, cutie," she greeted him, her voice filled with affection. He blushed, returning the gesture by gently squeezing her. "Good morning," he mumbled, his voice still raspy from sleep. "Morning," she replied softly, planting a tender kiss on his cheek. As Eli looked around, he noticed Demetri's absence. "Where's Metri?" he asked, sitting up and absentmindedly ruffling his hair. Marisol let out a small sigh. "He's in the shower," she answered, her voice tinged with a hint of impatience.

Eli flashed a mischievous smirk. "Wanna make out?" he asked boldly, causing Marisol's jaw to drop slightly in surprise. "Did Eli Moskowitz just ask to make out?" she exclaimed, her disbelief evident in her voice. Eli leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Hmm, yes," he confirmed with a playful tone. Marisol grinned and responded confidently, "You bet." Eli's eyes widened in surprise as she swiftly pressed her lips against his, and he eagerly kissed her back, his hands gently cupping her face. After they pulled apart, Marisol made a satisfied lip smack. "I'm still shocked," she admitted, a mix of surprise and delight in her voice.