vi. 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐒

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。*ೃ༄
*ੈ✩‧₊˚๓คՇƈɦﻝกց รƈคɼร⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 —

ೃ࿔*:・𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 —

 Seventh grade Marisol was sitting in her science class, nervously bouncing her leg when her name suddenly echoed through the intercom, instructing her to go to the office

Seventh grade Marisol was sitting in her science class, nervously bouncing her leg when her name suddenly echoed through the intercom, instructing her to go to the office. Worry crept into Marisol's mind as she made her way to the office, only to find her mom and dad waiting there. "Mom? Dad?" she exclaimed, her eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

"Sol, I'm sorry..." her mom choked out, tears streaming down her face. Marisol furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at her dad for answers. "Sweetie, Sophie... she's gone," her dad said, his voice trembling with sorrow. Marisol's heart skipped a beat, her heart dropping in disbelief. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she couldn't hold them back any longer. "Wh-what!? How?" she cried out, her voice filled with anguish. George pursed his lips, his gaze heavy with sadness. "She took her own life."

As Marisol's tears streamed down her face, George pulled her close, wrapping his arms tightly around her trembling form. In the midst of her sorrow, Marisol glanced over George's shoulder, her gaze catching a brief, ethereal glimpse of Sophie. It was as if her presence lingered in the air, a bittersweet reminder of the love they had shared. The sight stirred a mix of emotions within Marisol, intensifying her grief and leaving an indelible mark on her heart.

Marisol jolted awake, gasping for breath, her heart pounding in her chest. She sat up in bed, drenched in a cold sweat. Needing to calm her racing thoughts, she decided to head downstairs for a late-night snack. Grabbing a bag of chips and a soda, she made her way back to her room, her faithful companion Belly trailing behind. With a sigh, Marisol reached for her incense holder, carefully lighting an incense to fill the room with its soothing aroma.

Marisol rolled onto her side, mindlessly scrolling through her Instagram feed until her eyes landed on a picture of Miguel and Sam together. In an instant, her heart sank, causing her to sit up abruptly. "Oh my god?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with shock and disbelief. Belly, sensing her distress, looked up at her with a concerned expression. Marisol's eyes darted to the caption beneath the photo, which read: "First 'not' date... we totally did not kiss... glad to have him as a boyfriend :)"