l. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅?

"What if Marisol died when she was kicked in the computers?"

AUTHORS NOTE: hey y'all!!! it's been awhile and i got this idea to do a what if chapter! season six is coming soon and i CANNOT wait to write marisol again!!! i have some ideas in place already HEHEHEHE!! she WILL be happy this season and will be ...

AUTHORS NOTE: hey y'all!!! it's been awhile and i got this idea to do a what if chapter! season six is coming soon and i CANNOT wait to write marisol again!!! i have some ideas in place already HEHEHEHE!! she WILL be happy this season and will be going to therapy MORE because i feel like i should've written more of her going to therapy so season six she will have more scenes at therapy!! and i will be writing more of mila and anthony!!! other than that, this chapter will not change anything, this is just a silly goofy chapter; a What If ? It will be taking place in Season Three. A course of a few scenes. Based on Hawk mostly, any where Sam in it will have an effect. (if that makes sense, just keep reading and itll make sense i guess lol)

Season Three Episode One

Two weeks had passed since Miguel fell into a coma and Marisol tragically passed away. The Cervantes family found themselves grappling with grief and uncertainty. Following Marisol's funeral, they made the difficult decision to relocate to New York in search of a fresh start.

Hawk, torn by guilt and remorse, attended the funeral to pay his respects. However, tensions quickly escalated when George Cervantes confronted him, laying blame for the tragic events at his feet. Anger boiled over, and harsh words were exchanged. In the heat of the moment, Mila, fueled by her own grief and frustration, lashed out, delivering a resounding punch to Hawk's jaw, further intensifying the already charged atmosphere.

Hawk, recently unsuspended from school, stood alongside Mitch, though his smile belied the turmoil within. A bruise marred his jaw, a physical reminder of recent events, as he greeted Bert with a nod.

"Hey, guys," Bert greeted, to which Hawk responded with a smirk. "There's the man," he said, extending his hand for a dap, which Bert reciprocated. Turning to Mitch, Hawk's smirk widened. "This is the year. Day one, round two. Let's get it, boys," he declared with determination.

As a group of girls passed by, Mitch nudged Hawk discreetly. "Ooh! Freshman babes, eleven o'clock," he whispered, prompting Hawk to glance their way with a smirk before approaching them confidently.

"Hey, ladies. I know freshman year can be kinda scary. If anybody gives you any trouble, just come to me. I'm the guy—"

Before he could finish, one of the girls cut him off with a biting remark. "The guy who wets the bed and kicks a girl into the computers who ends up brain dead?" Her words hit Hawk like a sledgehammer, his facade crumbling as the painful memory of Marisol flooded his mind.

"Yeah, we know," the girl added with a casual smack to his arm, before she and her friends walked away, leaving Hawk standing there, his smile replaced by a frown, haunted by the memory of Marisol and the consequences of his actions.

Mitch and Bert chuckled behind him as Hawk turned around, throwing his fist in the air. Mitch instinctively flinched, anticipating a punch, but Hawk merely rolled his eyes, his expression shifting from frustration to amusement.

Sam entered the building, submitting her backpack for inspection by the security guard. As she glanced around, she couldn't help but notice the lingering stares directed her way. Once her backpack was cleared, she retrieved it, slinging it over her shoulder and clutching it tightly by her side.

Moving cautiously, Sam made her way towards the stairs. As her hand made contact with the railing, a flood of memories rushed back to her, enveloping her in a wave of emotions.

Sam winced in pain as she clutched her arm, her gaze fixated on the harrowing sight unfolding before her. Miguel, propelled off the balcony, collided with the stairs below, his body crashing with a sickening thud, rendering him unconscious. "MIGUEL!" The sound of Tory's anguished cry pierced the air, reverberating through the corridor and sending shivers down Sam's spine.

Turning her gaze to Robby, disbelief washed over Sam's features, her voice trembling with a mixture of shock and accusation. "Robby, what did you do?" she demanded, her eyes searching his for answers that seemed to elude her.

Amidst the chaos, Hawk burst into the corridor, his arms cradling the limp form of Marisol, her lifeless body a stark contrast to the vibrant energy she once exuded. Sam's breath caught in her throat as she watched Hawk's frantic movements, her heart pounding with a sense of dread.

As Demetri's frantic voice filled the air, calling for emergency assistance, Hawk gently lowered Marisol to the ground, his hands moving swiftly to begin CPR. Sam's world seemed to blur around her as she sank to her knees, her tears flowing freely as she called out Marisol's name in a desperate plea for her to awaken from the nightmare unfolding before them.

Sam's heart pounded in her chest as a hand landed on her shoulder, jolting her back to reality. With a gasp, she turned to see Demetri standing beside her, his concerned gaze meeting hers.

"Woah! Easy there, Captain Marvel. Same team, remember?" Demetri's voice was gentle, yet filled with reassurance as he took a step back, giving her space.

Sam's breathing remained heavy as she tried to steady herself, the weight of the recent events still bearing down on her. With a sudden sense of urgency, she glanced around frantically, her mind racing with thoughts of escape.

"I have to go," Sam declared abruptly, her eyes darting around as she turned on her heels and stormed out of the school, her emotions in turmoil as she sought solace in solitude.

ASH SPEAKS!

i know it was short, but i didn't really have much ideas to it, i mean i did, it just didn't really work right when i started writing LMFAOOO

anyways missing my girl marisol, but season six is coming out this year, so i'll be back to writing her when its out!! :))