Chapter 9: Applejack's ''Day'' Off

It's quite a relaxing day in Ponyville to kick back and enjoy the pleasurable heat inside of the Ponyville Spa's sauna room. Usually we see the entire Mane 7, well almost as we know how Rainbow Dash is, spend time here to relieve a lot of stress thanks to the employees, Aloe, Lotus, and sometimes even Bulk Biceps. It's been awhile since any of them have made a planned visit especially Rarity as she was considering bringing (Y/N) and Applejack along as she knows how much they love steam.

However, the big problem to this was that only one of them were able to always be there which was (Y/N) being the great boyfriend that he is. However, Applejack is an entirely different story as she's been getting busier and busier around Sweet Apple Acres lately to the point where she barely has time to do practically anything with her friends.

We see the white unicorn sitting and wearing her favorite robe with a towel across her eyes, and a blissful smile on her face. We also see the known (C/C) alicorn wearing a towel of his own in an entirely different mood as he was growing rather impatient. As Rarity voices a contented sigh, (Y/N) shakes his head before groaning.

(Y/N): We've been here for 15 minutes now. When is Applejack going to get here?

Rarity: Oh, (N/N). You're so impatient, darling. She told us that she was going to make time today to spend with the two of us and knowing Applejack, she keeps her word. Sometimes you've just to live in the moment even if occasions don't become your cup of tea.

(Y/N): That's not entirely why I'm so concerned. You know we're in a "sauna" right? A steam room. A heat generator. Basically designed to make us not only relax. . . but also sweat until we melt. . . Actually, I think the better word to describe it is. . . Pruney? I hope I'm saying that right.

As he says that, the door opens and in come Aloe.

Aloe: Um. . . Miss Rarity? Mr. (Y/N). Eh, how much longer are you two planning to stay in here, darlings?

Rarity: Oh, dear. Is somepony else waiting?

(Y/N): Like I said. . . We've been in here for 15 minutes and it's dangerous to stay in here for more than 20 minutes.

(Y/N) then sighs as he jumps off of the seat preparing to exit the spa.

(Y/N): Sorry, Rares. I'd say it's best that we cancel the spa date today.

Rarity: Suit yourself, dear. I'm not going anywhere until I've seen Applejack step a hoof in here.

Both (Y/N) and Aloe look at each other with worried looks as that's a pretty bold decision to make.

Aloe: Y-Yes, Miss Rarity. Please, continue to enjoy yourself.

(Y/N) and Aloe walk out of the sauna. Rarity floats the towel up and drapes it over her entire head, a fresh billow of steam clouding the view. It clears away in time with the door opening to let in Applejack, who has donned a robe of her own and ditched her hat in favor of towels wrapped around her mane. She sees Rarity and happily sits next to her.

Applejack: Hey, there, Rarity. I really tried to get here earlier. I just can't believe how much time my chores are takin' up these days. At least now we'll finally get to spend some quality spa time together. Right?

She then looks around herself and notices that (Y/N) wasn't with them which made her raise an eyebrow.

Applejack: Hey, wasn't (Y/N) suppose to be here with us too?

In comes Aloe again, this time with an entirely different message.

Aloe: Okay, fillies, that's it. We are closing up for the day.