Coming After Dimensional Impact. . .

On top of a small ledge right in front of the Changeling Kingdom, Starlight Glimmer could be seen with a look of pure seriousness and determination on her face while joined by Trixie Lulamoon, Discord, and Thorax who all had fear written on their faces. Down below them were many hordes of changelings guarding the hive as Starlight look at all of them before hearing a certain mother's voice call out in her mind.

(M/N): (In Starlight's Mind) Find and help the Heroes of Equestria.

(Y/N) HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE HERO OF EQUESTRIA. . .

Starlight closed her eyes and takes a deep breath before she jumps down herself and confronts all of the changelings ahead of her despite her friends warning her. All of the changelings in her peripheral vision immediately spotted her and hissed at her, but Starlight wasn't scared at all as she gallops over and does a roundhouse kick to one of the changelings in the face so hard that she cracked one of its fangs and it got sent flying ahead of her.

BUT NOW IT'S STARLIGHT'S TURN!

One of its allies saw this in shock, but its reaction was only short as Starlight hopped on its head to knock it away. Starlight then does another backflip before dashing forward to uppercut another changeling with an energy-infused hoof. She then lands back on all fours with a smirk as the other three saw this in shock looking at each other before Starlight gestures for them to follow right behind her. Trixie, Discord, and Thorax smiled at each other before they hopped down and started running after Starlight as they made their way to changeling kingdom prepared for a showdown.

We then see Starlight looking far into an abyss with (M/N) by her side as she closes her eyes while Starlight stares up at her with some concern on her face.

(M/N): (In Starlight's Mind) Find your true path through your memories.

REVISIT (Y/N) AND STARLIGHT'S OLD MEMORIES!

Starlight is then seen galloping down a path in a strange location as she levitates herself into the air before making herself glide across the air in a cyan streak.

The scene then changes to show Starlight and Trixie traveling down a trail together as they both made their way to see Starlight's old village again, Our Town as Starlight could only gaze at it with fear written all over her face while Trixie reassures her with a pat on the back.

HELP STARLIGHT UNCOVER HER TRUE DESTINY!

We now see Starlight galloping on screen through different locations throughout Equestria, which included, Ponyville, the Everfree Forest, Manehattan, Our Town, the Dragon Lands, and finally Cloudsdale as she gazes at all of these locations with both interest and confusion on what all of these places in Equestria have to do with her.

(Y/N) is then seen making some cupcakes with Derpy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack are seen playing Buckball together, (Y/N), Spike, Big Mac, and Discord are in a dimension that appears to be based off their Ogres and Oubliettes game, and finally Twilight appears to be teaching Starlight's some new magic techniques that she'll learn in the future.

NEW SONGS: FIND YOUR FLAME & BREAK THROUGH IT ALL!

However, these peaceful events take a dark turn pretty quick as we first see (Y/N) and Starlight falling down together into a huge pit. The scene then switches to show Starlight using some rope to grab onto something with Trixie, Throax, and Discord right in front of her as they take a huge hit and get launched into the air.

NEW ABILITIES!

We then seen Starlight appear to be fighting a fake-looking (Y/N) as she glares at it while dodging a laser. She then glows her entire body cyan before using a brand new technique as she ran all around the fake (Y/N) in a circle causing an explosion that launched the fake (Y/N) up into the air before Starlight jumps up, does a couple of flips before landing on the fake (Y/N) causing another explosion and when the dust clears up, Starlight faces towards the camera while glaring up into the air with Trixie, Discord, and Thorax joining as a green glow illuminated right in front of them.

We then see Starlight and Trixie enter a room and finds what appears to be a strange glove glowing Starlight's aura color as Trixie eyes it before looking at Starlight who only smiles warmly back at her before walking forward with determination.

(M/N): (In Starlight's Mind) You... are the Heroine of Equestria!

I'M HERE!

Starlight is then seen shooting some energy orbs at an evil entity which quickly gets defeated before the scene switches to show her running from some evil ponies as fast as she could with extreme anxiety written all over her.

REACHING FAR ACROSS THESE NEW FRONTIERS!

She then runs to hide along with her gang of reformed creatures as they each peek out to see if anybody had seen them and if the coast was clear. Starlight was then seen fighting some changing as she teleports constantly to knock away every single one that was in her way. Another thing that changed about her was that she was now wearing the glove that was shown from before.

WITH MY LIFE I FIGHT THIS FEAR

She then uses another technique to make a kick in a spinning formation that caused a tiny tornado to suck up some changelings before she shoots them all away in front of her. She is then seen stomping onto changeling to knock it out cold. At the Caste of Friendship in a room, she clings herself onto a wall before using an old technique that (Y/N) used from Season 3 where she kept speeding up her attacks every time she landed on a surface as she was practically a cyan laser.

IN MY HANDS I HOLD THE ONES I LOVE

Starlight is then seen battling the real (Y/N) in a fight as she shoots a laser back at him to which (Y/N) easily ducked out of the way to avoid before Starlight runs away with tears in her eyes. (V/N) is then seen as he smirks evilly while holding up a hoof filled with dark (F/C) magic energy.

WALK FORWARD THROUGH THE COLD DAWN!

Finally, we're back to where Starlight and her crew were running towards the Changeling Hive as she glares up at the hive before closing her eyes, she summons out the Elements of Harmony before absorbing them... and obtaining a brand new form as she glows purple before flying straight up into the air, all the way to the top of the changeling hive.

ALWAYS TO NEW HORIZONS!

Not only was Queen Chrysalis there, but also (V/N) as they both glared up at Starlight before putting magical energy into both of their hooves, rocketing up towards Starlight before all three pull back their hooves before sending them forward to collide and make a giant blast of magic that filled the screen to white.

TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!

Coming Soon after Dimensional Impact: Adventures In Teyvat (Mondstadt)