一 ; watch where you're going

🥷 IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ):

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and do not resemble the real person. Be aware that I rarely edit my work, so please excuse my mistakes.

🛑 IMPORTANT NOTICE - this story is mature in the aspect of: explicit language and suggestive content (doesn't go to the extent of smut, but it is implied).

If I think a scenario gets too much, I will put a trigger warning before the chapter.

🛸 (THERE'S A SONG PLAYLIST!!! Just swipe the top picture! I picked every song very carefully so that it would correlate with each chapter (when I say this, I mean the vibes of the song fits really well with the chapter, the lyrics may not, but I still recommend listening to the songs along with the chapter). I promise the chapters have a better feel when you read it along with the correlated songs [:)

Oh, also, this story contains a lot of fluff and angst. This is a college AU; Red Velvet is a group in this story despite Joy being your older sister (she doesn't appear much, but she is heavily mentioned).

Also, despite what Y/N says to Joy or about her, he loves her very much and would do anything to make shes protected (he also has a very subtle way of showing his love for his sister).

Y/N is an asshole to Karina for a bit, so you might hate him a tad bit, but he gets better as time goes on. But despite the way Y/N treats her, she is still pretty nice to him, so be prepared to cuss reader out a lot.

Even though I mentioned this story would contain angst, it'll be really angst-filled in the first couple of chapters (till Y/N feels guilty about being mean to Karina)

This story is mainly told from Y/N's pov with the occasional Karina but don't hold your breath on that. This story will also have a few social media posts, but they will only be instagram updates, that's all.

This is kinda a slow burn and kinda not at the same time, but it leans more toward a slow burn.

I DO NOT ship Hyunjin and Karina. Hyunjin fits more of the college boyfriend kinda vibe, so I'm using him as your Instagram post faceclaim 🫶🏾

© dearyjm, 2023

- - -

Main Characters:

PARK Y/N

YU JIMIN

YU JIMIN