七 ; improvements

Since that day at the library, Karina had not been able to kick the thought of you being an actual angel during your free time when you've been the actual embodiment of dog poop on the bottom of someone's foot when it came to her

Since that day at the library, Karina had not been able to kick the thought of you being an actual angel during your free time when you've been the actual embodiment of dog poop on the bottom of someone's foot when it came to her. The curious part of her was itching to ask you about it, to see if the way you spoke about it would bring the angelic side out of you. But when she continued to think about it, she wasn't entirely sure if she would be overstepping the imaginary boundary the both of you have put up between each other. Was there even the right time to ask you these questions at all? She couldn't imagine a time when you and she would even be close enough to have a conversation on this topic. Even now, just physically, you still chose to sit as far as you could away from her.

Well, as far as the desk would allow you to sit away from her.

"You know if you typed as much as you stared at me, we'd be finished with this section already." Your voice knocks Karina out of her daze, and it's only then that she realizes that she is staring at you.

Feeling a rush of heat find its way to her cheeks, she looks away and clears her throat, "Sorry." She looks down at her laptop screen in front of her in hopes that it will hide the blush on her cheeks as she tries to make herself busy with the assignment in front of her.

"Um, you're working on the wrong slide." You point out. You want to laugh, but you told yourself that it wouldn't be 'on brand.' As if that mattered at all, but it did to you.

"Oh... Oh, right." She laughs awkwardly as she erases what she wrote on the wrong slide and moves her mouse over to the correct slide before clicking it. As she began to retype everything, she wrote on the other slide.

"And you are writing about the wrong topic," You point out again.

She looks over what she had written, realizing she was, in fact, writing about a topic that had nothing to do with the class she was currently working on. She gasps and hit backspace on the keyboard a couple of times, "I'll... just redo it."

There's silence as she hurries to fix the mistakes she's made, using the notes she took during class so she can fix the wrongdoings she's made as quickly as she can. She doesn't notice you side-eyeing her, contemplating whether you should say something about the constant mistakes she just made. But you remembered the conversation you had with Renjun and Donghyuck.

"Are you okay?"

Karina is thrown off by the words that just left your mouth. She almost snaps her neck when she turns to look at you with her eyes wide, "Huh?"

You aren't looking at you, instead keeping your attention on the computer screen in front of you, "Are you okay? You seem distracted."

You're an empath too? Wait, is that even how an empath works?

"Anyone can see you're thinking about something."

And you were also a mind reader?

She was very much close to panicking, blinking at you with no words to say. You're contemplating whether this was the right time to tell you what she knew about you and ask you about it. "It's nothing. It's just.."