final author's note.

Well, that's the end of 'caramel,' i hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I also can't believe I was able to finish another story, despite this one being cut short, but that's okay cause I got everything I wanted to get done with this story done, this isn't the end of karina and Y/N's journey though.. you will still be able to see their growth in the next member's story, hint hint.

I'm also a tad bit shocked I was able to finish another story, but hopefully, the next story I work on (that's fully written) will be longer than 15 chapters, which I always seem to end my stories on. But with that being said I hope you are looking forward to my next aespa (or other girl groups) story

so as I mentioned before, I was going to give you five karina stories to vote from, and whichever one had the most votes, I was going to publish next for Karina. So with that being said, here are the stories you can vote from (I'll also put this next to a story if it's my personal favorite):

heartthrob yjm (male reader)

It's the year 2002 when the y2k era was nearing its end, and Mariah Carey, Destiny's Child, and Ashanti were still thriving in their careers. Everything was great. Y/N had moved from South Korea to Los Angeles, California, with his family for a new start in the early 90s when he was still young and had grown accustomed to the LA lifestyle. He had a good support system despite growing up in a not-so-great neighborhood.

Yu Jimin, also known as Karina, a rich girl who had been living her entire life in South Korea until her family suddenly decided to move to Los Angeles, her not knowing a lick of English and only ever being able to understand it due to the shows she watched while growing up.

But when the poor boy (who also finds her extremely attractive) is assigned to help the rich girl maneuver her way through the life of living in America and helping her learn the basics, what happens when the two begin to get close and feelings start to grow between the two the more they spend together, will they be able to make things work despite their different classes or will they have to ignore their feelings despite how rapidly fast their feelings are growing?

go ghost yjm (bttm!fem reader)

Being an idol was never easy for Karina, with everyone watching her every move. Not being able to do things freely without worrying about upsetting her fans and ruining her group's image, but when she runs into college student Y/N who had no idea who Karina was, she finds herself feeling normal again for once. But as she got to know Y/N, she had never expected to find herself falling in love with a woman.

high tension yjm (male reader)

Park Y/N is mainly known as a prodigy when it comes to music and arts. But he is also known for being a notorious heartbreaker due to always rejecting every love confession that is thrown his way. No one ever knew why he was so against relationships, but when an ex-lover appears, the walls he builds up come crashing down once again.

Yu Jimin, aka Karina, is known for being beautiful inside and out, but your friends also knew her as the only woman who could ever capture your heart. After your guys break up, you vowed never to fall in love again, but things definitely take a turn for you when she shows up one night at your university's party.

Will Y/N be able to keep his distance, or will Karina manage to capture his heart once again?

braveheart yjm (male reader)

"I know you may not know how our world works, but you're a very important piece to keep the princess safe. I know I'm asking for a lot because you are forced out of your timeline, but please protect my daughter." The King pleads. "I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to her that I could've prevented with the right protection."

Y/N stands to think for a moment; it didn't take all that long for him to come to a decision. "I promise, your majesty, I will protect the princess till my last breath." The truth was Y/N wanted to spend more time with the princess. He didn't care what the circumstances were; as long as he was with her, he knew it was stupid to accept the order blindly. But when he had laid eyes on her the night he was brought to the castle, he was willing to give his heart to her in an instant.

Even if it was possible, she wasn't the woman he had imagined her as; she could pierce his heart with an arrow, and he would be okay with that. Y/N knew even if he were losing his last breath. He wouldn't regret any moment he spent with her.

He watches as the King's eyes widen, and a small smile makes its way across his lips."Thank you, Y/N."

That would be the last thing the king had ever said to him before the king had mysteriously disappeared.

Or: When Devacroux is forced into a situation where they have to summon a hero from another world to protect their nation and their next ruler. Lee Y/N was unexpectedly brought from another world while coming home from a long day of school; when he is brought to the castle, he is told that he is now a hero of the nation and the protector of the princess.

Of course, things weren't as easy as anime made it seem.

wicked games yjm (male reader)

Y/N always caused problems for Karina, constantly pulling pranks, giving smart remarks toward the teachers, and starting fights. She was tired of it, but it was her job as the student council president to make sure she kept everyone out of trouble. but why was it so hard for her to keep one student at bay, and why did she find your stupid attractive face so annoying?

or alternatively, where the student council president starts to find herself becoming attracted to the troublemaker in school.