❤12

A very Happy New Year to all my lovely buddies, may this 2023 bring joy, wealth, all happiness to you all yaa!🥳 ✨

{ Reader buddies: don't cover your mistake by saying new year wishes to us 😤
(Me hiding under bed 🤦‍♀️🙎‍♀️)
Me : I know... I didn't updated story for long...
Sorry 😞 for that...
Messed up with personal issue...
Reader buddies: now stop appoloziging and start story....

Me: sure ya!😁

Alok appoloziged to villagers on behalf of Kashish and kept walking holding her hand taking her from the premises of the temple.

But she suddenly stopped as she felt someone just called her.

She turned back and take a look at the temple but her father called her and said " let's go we have to go before any ruckus happen.
As they are kept walking a jeep came and halted at the temple premises and Pratap got down.

Seeing him crowd went silent and bowed to him, not caring them Pratap gazed at the door and find it closed but he find lock on the ground.

Unable to control his anger he yelled " Who opened the door??" No reply came from villagers.
" I asked who dared to go against our orders and entered the temple" he shouted again taking his gun put.

One of the villager came forward and joined his hands and said " no one in this village have courage to go against your orders sir, but Bimla's son fell Inside the temple then also we didn't entered inside, but don't know from where, a girl came and not even listening to our warnings she opened temple and went inside"

Pratap anger reached its top and he asked fisting his hands " who is she?"

That villager pointed towards Kashish who is dragging by her father as she is walking slowly.

Pratap glared at Kashish and walked a few distance with rage and fired his gun in air shouting "who you are stop in your tracks otherwise my bullet will stop you"

" I don't know why this place is making me uneasy and why I'm feeling familiar here" Kashish thought, but jolted hearing bullet sound.

Villagers started to murmur " this girl is dead, after so many years this land is going to become red again by her blood"
Bimla felt bad for Kashish.

Alok and Kashish stopped in their tracks.
Pratap started walking towards them.

Perhaps Kashish felt his voice familiar to her and some unclear voices started to echo in her ears.
" what's happening to me, this place is sending me bad vibes or what?? am I going mad?" Thought Kashish.

Soon breeze started to raise high making sand on the ground to raise, everyone started to move from there as sand is falling in their eyes.

But it is not affecting Pratap who is furious and decided to finish the person who made a grave fault, he kept walking like that in rage.
He is just few steps away from them so he yelled " how dare you,   you are just a mere girl you got so much courage that yo....".
Pratap stopped as Kashish turned and faced him.

They are facing each other while everyone around is running from there due to sand, while Alok is struggling to open his eyes.

Pratap shocked seeing Kashish everything stopped for him, his eyes got widened and
He can't believe his eyes, breathe got struck in his throat and his mouth went dry.

Kashish is facing him unknowingly she is feeling some kind of emotion inside her but she is unable to name it.

Gun fell down from his hand and he raised his hand trying to touch Kashish face and he is trying to utter " Kom..koma.."
She moved a bit from his reach, he kept blabbering " you came back, is this you! really you".

Kashish didn't understand what he is saying.
Alok intervened and said joining his hands " I'm really sorry sir on behalf of my daughter, we don't know this village customs and restrictions please forgive us and spare our lives please I will tell my daughter she won't do any stupid things from now on, please forgive us for first and last time, for God sake please sir".

He kept appoloziging while Pratap is kept staring at Kashish, she is glaring at him thinking
" How shameless he is, my father is apologizing him but he is not even listening to my dad, he came to kill us, what he think if he kill us police will spare him, idiot"

Pratap came into his senses as Alok feel on his feet.
Kashish is shocked and said
" dad... why are you falling on his feet, get up" she made him stand and faced Pratap.

" look mister I didn't did any mistake I just saved a kid, if I hurt your feelings then I'm sorry" she said while Pratap is thinking
" same voice, is really Komal came back?"

Namaste my lovely readers.

Really really a heartfelt sorry yo all my lovely Buddies..🙅‍♀️🙇‍♀️
I got struck with my personal issue and got stressed due to which I left wattpad for a while...
Now I'm bounced back...🤘
Felt happy after updating this part☺

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕