❤18

Harsh, Kashish and her family are waiting for train.
" I will return for you soon Kashish, don't cry" said Harsh wiping her tears.
" You came for 2months but you're leaving in just 1 week" she complained, " loving an Army person is not so easy, you have to bear long separation also" he teased her while train came and He waved Good bye to her.

Kashish suddenly opened her eyes and find herself on hospital bed.
She looked here and there and a nurse helped her to sit.
She felt pain in her shoulder, nurse informed her that her family is on the way.

Arjun is waiting outside and recollecting the incident.
" how can she save me, the question is why destiny is playing with me..
I came to kill her instead she saved her.
Why I'm feeling bad, is this called remorse?" He thought walking here and there.
Pratap called him, Arjun narrated everything and said he is in hospital.

Alok and Nikitha came and met Kashish.
" I don't know what happened, after that I became unconscious" Kashish said recalling the incident.
" what happened to that person is he okay?" She asked while nurse replied " he is fine minor injuries and he only admitted you here"

" I must thank him for helping you" Alok said and went out to meet Arjun.
Alok met him and thanked him.

" can we take my sister home?" Nikitha asked, nurse said yes and went to prepare discharge papers.
" I think Rohan will come for lunch, I think you should go home" Kashish spoke and " once you get discharged we will go home, Rohan will take time to reach home" said Nikitha but Kashish insisted her to go, which unwillingly she did.

While Alok went to talk with doctor.
" Should I meet her?" Arjun thought and knocked on the door.
He heard her voice saying to come in, he hesitantly entered her room.
But seeing him flashes of her past started to play in back of her mind.
She walked to him and slapped
And yelled grabbing his collar
" how dare you, don't you know how much I hate you, because of you my life destroyed I won't leave you, your brother and your mother, understand!"

He is taken a back by her outburst and said " leave me, what are you talking, I'm the man whom you saved"
He loosened her grip,
She rolled her eyes at him and blinked her eyes she became normal and got confused finding herself near him.
She backed from him and held her head " what's happening to me, why my head is feeling heavy " she thought.

" did she recalling her past?" He thought.
She looked at him and said " Are you fine?"
He nodded in yes, and said " I hope you are fine too, thank you for saving me"
" that's fine" she said, they both went silent.
" I'm Arjun" he said, she introduced herself.

Pratap barged inside and find Kashish and Arjun there.
Seeing him she instantly recognized him.
" you're the person who threatened me and my father that day right" she said, Pratap stopped in his tracks, Arjun said
" he is my brother Pratap"

" what ever, he threatened me and my father, I just saved a kid and your brother made it a big issue" she said controlling her anger.
" I didn't meant to.." Pratap tried to speak but she said " I don't want to listen anything, you both can leave"

Arjun and Pratap looked at each other and left the room silently, and Arjun shared everything with him on the way.
" she raged in anger, she just transformed into another person" Arjun said.

Scene shifts:

Pandit came to meet Soudamini and said " I got a solution for your problem"
" what is it? she already warned my son Arjun" said Soudamini.

" the solution is, Kashish should get married to one of your son's" Pandit said Shocking everyone.

" no way, none of us marry her, just few hours before she warned me" Arjun yelled, while Pratap said " she don't even like to talk with us, she is not Komal to become fool again"

" Pandit is there another way?" Soudamini asked, for which pandit thought for a while.

" if I know he is brother of that Pratap I never saved him" said Kashish.
" why are you feeling so anger towards them?" Her sister asked her, " I don't know why I feel anger I just felt irritated don't know why" she replied.

" tell me Pandit, don't you have any other way?" Pratap asked irritated.
" there is a way but..." Pandit said " will you tell us what it is" yelled Arjun.

Namaste my lovely readers.

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕