Alert ⚠️

Hello dear readers this is Meera, your crazy author's sister,(this chapter is narrated by your author and wrote by me Meera)

Today I'm here to share an important matter regarding this story.

One of the reader informed me writing on my message board that my this story "CAGED" is copied by another user under the title (I don't want to disclose the title for now),
With same Storyline, and just character names are changed.
Even description, disclaimer and a chapter is also matched.
It's really disappointing and shocking to me.

The way how I address my readers is also same, it's really a bad thing that happened 😭.

I approached the respected author of that story,
Now the suspected copied story description is changed,
but the 1st chapter and disclaimer are not changed, they are exactly like my story, word to word and are still there.
It's is really a worse and upsetting experience to me 😭

So i kindly request you 🙏 all to tell me if any one encounter any of my works copied anywhere by anyone.
Please inform me immediately.
it will be a great help to me to do something and to take right action.

I especially thanking the reader who brought the issue to my notice, I'm hiding the helper name to avoid any kind of trouble to the reader who informed me and did a great help.
Thank you dear for helping me 🙏🙇‍♀️

About your author, she is recovering and will soon join you all with her stories and updates, thank you so much for your all support and love towards the author and her stories.

- Meera (author's sister)