❤20

silent reader Buddies support my story and share your thoughts about it with me pleaseee...😁💕

"Soudamini Devi, let one of your son get married to her and sacrifice their first born in the same pond where Komal died " pandit said Shocking everyone.

" stop it! I know we have committed number of crimes but killing an infant is a sin" Pratap yelled at pandit.
" but it is the only final way Soudamini devi" Pandit replied.
Pratap looked at Arjun who is equally in shock like him and said " why are silent why don't you say anything Arjun!"
Arjun is confused and he said looking at Soudamini who is thinking something " mom, this is not right, don't listen to this pandit because of him all this mess happened, don't take any decision coming under pressure"

" what pandit saying is right, I can do anything to save my children" she said Shocking everyone, Pandit smirked slightly but Pramila saw him doing so.

" you are a mother, how can you think snatching someone's else child, it is very cruel mom, you are over thinking, till today we didn't had any problem from that girl then how are you so sure she can recollect her past" Pratap said sternly.
" I don't want to hear anything, I want my children to be safe I don't think much than that" she said,
" that means you are agreeing with that pandit's idea?" Arjun questioned.

Soudamini nodded her head in yes, " But none of us are ready in agreeing for this" both Pratap and Arjun said sternly at a time.

" I will take the leave thakurain" That pandit said and left the place but Pramila followed him.

" listen mom, what you are thinking is very insane, how can you kill a baby, we have problem with Komla what is sin of that infant" Pratap tried to add sense into his mother.
" look mom, if one of us marry her, the child whom you are thinking to sacrifice is your grandchild and will be your son's child think like that how can you do that will your own blood" Arjun said looking at her.

" how can you think that someone born from her womb will be my grandchild, the child carries vile blood of that Komal, that means he/ she is not my grandchild or your child" Soudamini said sternly.

" I won't let this happen" Pratap yelled and left from there, While Arjun said " mom thinking to do good for us you're leading us to destruction unknowingly", saying this he too left leaving Soudamini alone.

" no one can stop me now, I will do everything to keep me and my family safe" she thought.

Scene shifts:

Pramila kept following that pandit and reached his house.
She stealthily peeped from the window and saw that Pandit talking with someone and she heard their conversation.

" don't worry, I did according to your plan, and no one doubt me,that Soudamini is so stupid she always listen to me and follows my orders blindly.
I'm ready to become witness for their crimes.
But I never thought that innocent Komal might die, leave it, she is a collateral damage.
And now Soudamini is fearing that Komal reincarnation Kashish will harm them, so soon they will commit another crime and when they are going to kill the baby you send police to the pond, and I will be the witness for their crimes" Pandit speak over the phone.

Pramila heard everything and ran back to haveli.
But she is confused whom to tell because she knows no one believes her words, Soudamini will definitely punish her for talking against the pandit.
So she decided to wait for right time to come to share about Pandit.

" dad, I have written so many letters but Harsh is not even replying to me, I decided to go and check on him" Kashish said startling both Alok and Nikitha.

" he might be busy, so he didn't replied to you..
No need to go Kashmir now" Alok said, but Kashish didn't listened to him and said " I won't listen to you this time dad, I want to meet Harsh, he didn't even came for holidays as well, so I will go to him,
that's final."

" Kashish, don't you know working in Army means, he have to take care of number of  responsibilities, he might forget to reply you" Nikitha tried to stop her sister.
" i respect his duty, but how many days sister, I'm his fiancee I can understand him,  but that doesn't mean I can leave him like that." Kashish said sternly.

" I'm going to him that's it no more arguments" Kashish said and walked from there but halted hearing Alok.

" do you wanna know the reason
Why Harsh is not replying you?" Alok said, Nikitha tried to stop him but he dismissed her.
" few months ago Harsh went on a secret mission" he said, Kashish eyes widened in shock.
While Alok continued " and after a week we got a message that Harsh died on the mission and they are unable to find his...his bo...bo
Body."

Kashish is shocked and collapsed in the chair near by and her father words are slowly sinking into her and echoing in her ears.
" Harshh.....!" She shouted.

Pratap and Arjun are sitting in silence in their own thoughts,
Soudamini came to them and asked " I decided to ask that manager to Marry her daughter Kashish to one of you,
So decide quickly who want to marry her"

Pratap and Arjun glared at Soudamini and Arjun yelled
" stop this drama, enough...
We will make her leave this village but this time I won't let you do this sin mom"

" no, I will do according to Pandit's idea" Soudamini said sternly.

Namaste my lovely readers.

let me clear you something Buddies...
Harsh is is alive but Alok and his family is believing he is dead and how he meet Kashish again will be revealed in further chapters 🙋‍♀️

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕