❤17

Arjun stared his jeep and left their house not listening to his brother and mother.
But he stopped in mid way and checked his pistol whether bullets are there or not.
" today, I will end everything and I will make things right" He thought and started his jeep and left towards temple.

He came out of his jeep and finding him there every person got panicked and came to him before he call them.
The crowd greeted him.
" do any of you know the girl who opened the door?" He asked sternly.
Crowd didn't answered, but he didn't liked the silence, so he fired his pistol in air making the crowd spit out the answer," Yes!"

" where she lives?" He said sternly.
One person from crowd said " she is daughter of new bank Manager and lives in bank quarters"
Not wasting another minute Arjun left towards his destination.

" today again this land will get smeared by blood" One of the member from crowd said.
" but why they started violence again" another one said, " who knows, their atrocities are begin again!" Said another.

Scene shifts:

" I'm going to post letter to Harsh, i will be back soon, bye" said Kashish hanging her bag and taking letter into her hands.
" I hope, you reply atleast to this letter Harsh" she thought and exited her home before Nikitha could say anything.

As she is walking in the street, Arjun's jeep halted before her home.
He got down and looked around, as he don't know in which house number she is living.
He rang a random house bell.

" post your letter before 9:30 dear, otherwise postman will collect letters for today and your letter will get delayed" said Kashish's new neighbor uncle to her on the way.
She walked fast towards the post box.

Arjun is getting irritated not finding her in the houses till now he went, everyone are scared to find him at their door step.
While he is cursing her, he saw the person whom talked with Kashish a few minutes ago and stopped him.
" hey old man, do you know which is the house of the newly appointed bank Manager?"
" no.10" he replied.
Arjun is about to go but that person said " but he is not in house, only her elder daughter is at home"
Arjun glared at him and asked " is she the one who opened the temple door?"
" no, the younger one opened it and I just saw her on the way to post office" that person replied.

" it's a great chance to kill her in public, so that everyone understands that Arjun is back" he thought and ran towards his path.

Kashish posted the letter and is returning back, Arjun saw her from a mere distance and taken aback for a second " She exactly looks like Komal, but her death will be different" he thought and aimed his gun at her, " no not like this, I want to see the fear in her eyes closely and I can't afford to miss a chance to enjoy it" he thought and started to walk towards her.

" please Harsh, reply to this letter I'm dieing here, how anyone can ignore their fiance, I know you will be busy but don't you miss me as well" Kashish thought and kept walking.
But her eyes fell on the tree which is shaking and as she was seeing it, that tree slowly started to bend and she slowed her walk trying to understand what's going to happen.
" I'm coming end you, it will be our first as well as final meeting my dear Komal" Arjun thought smirking.
Kashish realized and saw a person is walking in the way where tree will fall, so she started to run to save.

" why she is running?, so eager to die in my hands, that you are running Komal" Arjun thought and halted " why should I strain myself, when she is coming herself" he said.
Kashish is waving her hand towards Arjun to move but he is indulged in his cruel thoughts and ignored her as well as the tree which is about to fall on him.

" move!" Kashish shouted and pushed him to back and tree fell down in a blink making a huge thud sound.
Dust raised in the air, covering the area.

Arjun mind got blanked for a minute and he slowly started to realize what actually happened.
" that tree was about to fall on me!" He thought.
" wait, who pushed me?" He thought and tried to get up, but felt something heavy on him.
Dust slowly got to clear.
He tried to get up again and he saw someone is on him and said
" hey!get up!" but no response came, so he slowly moved the girl aside from him and finally sat and breathed heavily, he observed his injury on hand,
" hah! What a day" he cursed
And stared to the girl beside him and turned her towards him but taken aback to find Kashish injured and unconscious.
" she saved me?!" He Gasped and patted on her cheeks " Komal, get up!" He said.

Few minutes before:

Kashish pushed Arjun and fall down along with him, but a small branch from the tree already hit her in the process and she became unconscious.

Arjun lifted her in arms and ran towards hospital  near.

" Pratap, go and check on Arjun I'm having a negative feeling, don't know what trouble he will bring upon" Said Soudamini walking in tense.
" but where can I search him, let's wait for him" Pratap said.
" no you go and check I'm sure he gone in search of her only, you go before he commit any mistake he is not even answering my calls" Soudamini requested him, unwillingly he went in search of Arjun.

Namaste my lovely readers.

Suggest me cast for "Harsh" role buddies 🙋‍♀️

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕