𝐻𝑒𝑒𝓁-𝓈𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓇?

[It gets better later on BARE WITH ME🥲...]

"Hmph" you moan stretching, having your hands reach the sky.
"No luck..." Scrolling through hundreds of job opportunities. You don't believe you're  qualified for any of these..

The warm cocoa underneath you had seemed to turn cold by the amount of time you had spent searching...and searching..and searching.
You feel as if you should just give up. Stupid fucking job. Stupid fucking life.

No. You couldnt do that. I'm not going back to that life. I'm sure as hell not going back to him.
You'd rather die. You felt your body heat up slightly.

Sighhhh..
"I need a break." You groaned to yourself. Working for long periods of time is unhealthy, but you were just so eager to leave already and start anew.

You walk out wearing something like this:

[imagine anything else if you'd like this is just what showed when I searched up cozy outfit on Pinterest since I didn't think it'd matter too much lol wear whatever you want hun💕]

You walk out the sunset splashing in my face.
The outside is beautiful, yet it's still so cold.

There weren't many people outside, the same warm smell of the air sprinkled around me.
This was your home town, it wasn't anything too special but it was to you, you had stayed so long sometimes I forget how beautiful it is.

VRRR VRR— VRR VRRR—
Suddenly your phone was ringing.

"Hello?" You responded hoping someone had taken your offer.
"Well hello there," a seemingly posh and rickety old sounding voice replied.
You still had no idea as you stayed silent.

"Well, I came across your number, you're a nanny right?" The older lady spoke.

"Ah yes of course! I'm glad you saw my advertisement. I'm F/N L/N and I'd be more than willing to work for you! As you can see on the advertisement I have many references—"

"Oh there's no need for that I've seen plenty, please see my application as soon as you can. You'll see our family lives at ____" The lady had cut you off.

"I see, I'll definitely try to arrange it as fast as I can, I don't have much money right now but-"

"No worry Darling, I'd be more than willing to accommodate you. Our Brahms needs someone to take care of him while my husband and I go out on our vacation, don't worry for the pay...we'll pay generously" The lady reassuringly said.

This was even better than you had imagined, you wanted to take a step back to think about it, but this was already too good to be true. Not to mention the fact It'd practically be given a free vacation.

You felt like dancing to whatever was up in the sky at the thought of how much money you could make.

So you agreed and were already so excited to pack my things. You had searched the manor online yet all you had saw were some articles of a random burnt house. Must've been some old freak event.
"Hell-sheer?" You glanced over it.

"I didnt have time to be looking through all of this,  should probably pack my things." You thought.

You quickly saved her number.
Trying not to wince at the amount of missed calls blowing up your phone.
No matter how many times you had changed your number, he always seems to find you.

Yet that's not important now. Maybe this job could help you. A new start, a new life.
You decided it was best to go inside..

You walked back inside my apartment and began to pack my things. Mostly the essentials. You needed to make sure you seemed as professional as possible, you looked at all the lovely outfits you had in the closet... ( choose whatever you like <33)

Then you saw your favourite outfit...
"Maybe..just a few outfits" you guiltily felt as you jammed your suitcase. Surprisingly not taking everything.

By the time you had gotten everything ready, you saw an amount of 5,000 added to your account.
You stared blankly at it. This was wayyy more than a weeks worth of pay for me. You imagine the amount of money you could make by doing the job.

You had practically nothing to leave behind, besides your friend Iva...
Yet she was more than supportive of you living a great life than myself.

You could wait to call her, but you had no time as you had to book the flight already.
You promised myself to call her the moment I'd have settled there.

You had booked the earliest flight you could, which would have me landed there at a decent time, 10am latest.

It was time to head to the airport.