𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔-𝑔𝓊𝓂-𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎.

You had gotten into the taxi. It wasn't like the ones you were used to at home. None the less you never really got a chance to be in one.
It was rather dark and gloomy looking, the old man in the front seat not saying a word or action to you besides opening the trunk to put your luggage in.

Then he began to drive.
It was rather bright outside, yet it was London. You were sure the sun wouldn't last long at all.

You felt friction between the glass and your face, feelings the vibration as your body bumped to the rhythm of the cars speed. The sound of rocks being plummeted and engulfed by the taxis tyres. (Or tires for you Americans.)

You felt your eyes begin to get droopy...a small nap wouldn't hurt..right?

...

...

"Miss...are....tion"
You jolted up. It was the old man.

"Miss..we're at your destination".
You didn't know you had fallen asleep for the entire car ride.
There was a massive black gate. It looked quite fancy. It read "heel-shires"
You felt red as you remembered thinking it was "heel-sheers" you're glad you saved yourself from embarrassment.

The old man drove you in and parked

Holy shit. It looked like a castle.
"Am I taking care of the queens kid?" You thought to yourself.

"The Heelshire's are gone for the moment and ask for you to wait at the parlour"
His flat cap snugly covered the top of his face.

You reached out for your wallet. A little strawberry milk charm dangling from it.
"No need for that miss, the Heel-shires have already taken care of it"
Damn, you could already tell they had money money.

You nodded gratefully before opening up its doors.
The inside was a lot darker than you expected. Yet still as exciting as you thought it'd be.
You took off your shoes, the carpet probably costed more than you did.

You took it upon yourself to head inside, being met with large wooden stairs textured to the brim with gracious dark statues that looks like they were sculpted by the gods.

You headed up to the second floor, a rather large painting stood in-front of you.

This must've been the Heel-shires and their child, Brahms

Even their names sounded expensive.

You heard a rumbling. It must've been coming from even further up the stairs. You took it upon yourself to explore further, as you appreciated your surroundings.

You walked up carefully, the small creaks of the stairs danced beneath your feet.
You made it to the top. You proceeded to look down the hall. You noticed a room with toys.
Yet these weren't just any toys, they were carefully sculpted trinkets that looked as if they were from an era not of your own. This must've been Brahms's room.

Up front was a violin. You reached up to touch it, mesmerised by everything around you.
You played a string,
DUNGGggggg

You smiled to yourself as you had a further look around.
This was okay..right? I mean this would've helped you get a head start on what the child would like.

You lifted a toy that looked of a dog, you cranked the back and watched in aww as it's
Wheel shaped feet beneath it spun round and round.

"Hello there"

HOLY SHIT—
You were startled and met the stranger by the door with a loud gasp, the toy falling from your hands. You immediately went to pick it up.

"I'm quite sorry there, I had no means to scare you," the stranger politely smiled.
You apologised, you weren't even meant to be up here in the first place. You walked towards him.

He asked if you were alright, you nodded.
"I'm the Grocery boy actually, my names Malcom by the way,"

"I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you,"
Malcom asked you to help him with the groceries, so you did.
While packing away stuff it seems as though he tried to chat you up.

It proceeded in him asking for you to spit your gum in his hand.
What the fuck?

You joked and said there was no way in hell you'd do that.
You were glad he let it go.

"Just by looking at you, I can tell you've probably had a dark past"
You fell silent for a moment.

"Running from someone are we"
You agreed with him and he probably felt the awkwardness in the air because he began to speak about his flirting tactics. It somehow made you feel better.

"So uh..how's the family?" You questioned him. I mean you were in a new place none the less a new country. You knew absolutely nothing here.

You couldn't afford to avoid it.
"Well they're nice..you know they're very generous.."
You were relieved with that comment.

"What about Brahms?" You had a feeling you were going to spend majority of your time with him, it wouldn't have hurt to get a background check.

"Ah well-" yet before he could describe anything to you a rather tall lady in elegant gold jewellery, with a faded maroon shirt walked in. It was a spitting image of the woman in the painting.

It was Mrs Heel-shire.