𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝑒.

You caught her eyes looking down at your feet.
Foot fetish much.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," you nodded, giving a bit of a head bow.

"Erm..where are you shoes?" She said in a rather harsh manor. So much for nice.
You crossed your feet, the stripes on your socks crinkling with it.

You were led down the hall to get your shoes with Ms Heel-shire.
"Brahms is so very excited to meet you, he's never met a ___ before. (Your ethnicity idk coconut or something)

"I'm very excited to meet him too," you pledged.
You came to a stop, your shoes weren't there.
"Sorry, I was so sure I left it here." You felt naked without them.
"Uh, they'll turn up. Brahms can be..playful. " The seemingly cold woman changed her
expression.

"I assumed you bought other shoes," the older ladies voice quirked.
You hurriedly agreed and hastily opened up your suitcase to find them.
Thank god I brought some. You thought to yourself

"Do hurry up. We've kept him eating long enough." Ms Heel-shire spoke, her hands clasping right below her platted skirt.

You quickly nodded and pulled them out. With a slip of them on, you headed down the hall with Ms Heel-shire, the tag behind them itching your ankle.

You were going to meet Brahms.
You heard another man in a suit speaking to what seemed to be Brahms.
While ms Heel-shire walked up to him.

"Daddy." The older man turned around,
"Miss L/N, allow me to introduce you to Mr Heel-shire,"
The lady spoke, moving her body slightly towards him.

"Miss L/N" Mr Heelshire nodded formally.
"And this is our son, Brahms."
Sitting on the leather chair was a doll. Its black coat seemed but a size too big.
LMAOOO, that shit nearly got you. You chuckled at it. Yet the room was filled with silence. You quickly realised they had really meant it.

"So you met Brahms then?" Malcom stood by the doorway, breaking the heavy tension.
"How're you doing, Brahms?" Malcom came up and shook the dolls hand.
Its porcelain face stared blankly towards the wall.

They couldn't really be serious, could they?
Was this a big joke?

"Take it easy on Miss L/N she's travelled a long way to meet you,"
Malcom greeted, bending down before taking a quick glance towards you and straightening his posture.

"I'll be off then, bills on the table," Malcom greeted the others whose faces were no longer sour and were now pleasant looking.

"Nice to meet your miss L/N," Malcom had said before Ms. Heel Shire thanked him as he walked out of the room. You then glanced towards their faces.
Oh, they were more than serious.
You collected your act, put the friendliest smile on your face, and braced yourself.
You shook Brahms's hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, Brahms. I hope you and I can be friends."
You looked up towards the two higher figures for approval.

You were now taken by Miss Heel-shire to your room.
"We've had a couple of potential nannies come through, yet Brahms had rejected them all
though they weren't all as nearly young or pretty as you. "

A weird feeling blossomed in your stomach. It was clear these old people weren't very bright.

"You will wake him up at 7:00 each morning, and you will dress him,"
Your back was straight as you fiddled with your fingers. The older lady sat down while cradling Brahms.

You nodded.
"You will find his clean clothes behind you,"
You intently watched as she layed "Brahms" onto the bed, judging by her blank stare you had to tuck him in.

 "You will find his clean clothes behind you,"You intently watched as she layed "Brahms" onto the bed, judging by her blank stare you had to tuck him in

It had felt like an hour before her fiasco and tour was over.

Classical opera blasted into your ears as you sat down at the dining table next to "Brahms"
Next minute, you were in the kitchen having your duties explained to you by Mr Heel-shire,

You watched as he picked up a trap. The initials "BH" carved into them. You wondered what for. Talking about how the rats would find themselves in the walls. You continued conversation as you stepped yourself out onto the garden.

"He's also always been quite shy, quite timid," Well he didn't look fucking timid staring into my soul shieeetttt

Well he didn't look fucking timid staring into my soul shieeetttt.

You felt a bit better when he had explained even he himself hadn't expected all of this.
"Whatever it may look like on the outside, our son is here, he's very much with us"
You felt a bit of sympathy. They must've lost him at a young age,

You nodded when he asked you if you understood, he wore the same flat cap as the driver who had brought you here.

Leading back into the manor, you overheard them talk of a prayer. They filled the dolls ears to the brim with praises. You felt as though you were turning mad when they had asked you for a private moment alone with him.

You followed order anyways, waiting their return.

"He wants you miss L/N. He has chosen you if you'll have him."
At this point you were just doing this for the money.

The older lady embraced you in a warm hug which surprised you.
Looking behind her you felt the dolls gaze hiss at you.

A doll? Choosing you?

This was definitely a fucking cult.