𝒞𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁

Dust fell from the sudden obstruction of the glass, there was a wall behind it, so whatever connected to it created cracks in the walls.

Brahms's hand slowly stretched out, and in a swift was placed onto the wall like a spider.
His dark greasy locks rubbing against his cardigan as he came out,
You watched as his head tilting while his body slowly came out as the suspenders sticking under his cardigan stretched, and a snap thudded from the release of tension.
It felt like you were watching an old Greek play.

Just as the doll could, you felt like his dirtied, chipped porcelain mask staring right at you

Yet now you were met with a real pair of eyes.
You couldn't believe it, it was Brahms..the REAL Brahms. Not the one you fed and took care for.
It was really him.

Your stance immediately broke apart as he was fully out. He was massive and something about his eyes told you he wasn't here for you. You watched his gaze snap towards Cole,

Brahms was here for him.

"BRAHMS!" You shouted as he lunged towards him.
It was like he had super speed, Cole couldn't utter a word, yet he was grunting for help.

Brahms sat on top of him and started to beat him ruthlessly.
Punch after punch. Cole tried to fight back yet was no match. You hoped that was all he would do.
Until he grabbed for the piece of broken porcelain that remained from the doll.

You came forward and grabbed Brahms arm. Luckily he missed his neck, but instead impaled his chest.

"AUGH!" Cole grunted. Your arm was fully wrapped around Brahms. You were scared.
You didn't want anyone to die. Especially for your sake.

Brahms eyes locked onto you. You were terrified.
You tried to run but Brahms grasped at you and grabbed your arm.
Brahms hand reached to cover your mouth as you tried to scream.

You bit his hand.
Brahms grunted and loosened his grip.
You broke free and ran towards the middle part of the manor.
Yet there he was again, each time you turned to a corner Brahms was faster.
You then ran upstairs yet he didn't follow you.
You locked yourself into your bedroom and hastily tried to use the phone.
It wasn't working. This must've been Brahms.

You tried to shove open the window as best you could. Brahms was right behind the door trying to open it.

Then there was silence. You were praying for dear life it would budge open. It just wouldn't.
You heard footsteps, it was coming from the closet. You ran for dear life and shut it close.

Brahms hand broke through the wall trying to grab at you. You were absolutely terrified.
Until you saw the phone. You reached for it hastily, then threw it towards his hand resulting in a loud DING.

Brahms was held back, but not for long. You ran towards a shortcut in the walls.
You nearly tried to run down the hallway before you saw Brahms large shadow engulfing it.

You ran the other way and locked yourself in the room.
"FUCK. ITS PITCH BLACK" you cried to yourself.
It seemed like your answers really were prayed as you saw a compartment with light spilling out of it.

You took no time and slammed your body down there. This was a place you never checked before.
You made your way through.

You then see a doll that resembled you, while it wore the very clothes that "disappeared"
With tissues by it. Yet you had no time, you needed to get out.
There was a latch. You ran towards it and tried to bust it open. It was locked.
You didn't stop, you couldn't stop. You kept on slamming your body onto it. It was bound to open.

Brahms caught up to you.
He carefully bent himself near the pipeline.

"Y/N

"Y/N...." That once cute voice startled you.
"Come back.." you crouched yourself against the wall. Trying to make yourself as small as possible.

Brahms readjusted himself to face you front forward.
"I'll be good..I will" he was out of breath. It sounded like his real voice was mixing with his child-like one.

"Y/N" he spoke.
"NO!" You screamed out as you turned around budging for the door to open

"Get back here." His real voice showed. A thrilling British accent remarked through his teeth as he seemed to bend himself down into a crawl like position.

"Get back here." His voice was much colder now.
"Noo.." your voice cracked as you shoved at the handle.

It opened.
You fell back at the sudden action and lifted yourself backwards.
Brahms was crawling towards you.

"You get back here." His true voice was revealed.
You took no time to crawl out.

"YOU GET BACK HERE" Brahms yelled out. You didn't want to listen, you needed to get out. You ran into the woods. You could still hear his voice trailing after.

"IF YOU LEAVE I'LL KILL HIM. I'LL KILL HIM JUST LIKE THE OTHERS,"
He must've been pointing towards Cole, or even Malcolm.
Brahms voice boomed cracking with anger.

Tree branches shoved at you, your body bounced off a tree you took no time to get out.

The green fluorescent forest that was filled with life, seemed to cheer you on as you ran out

Your legs were on fire, yet you weren't going to let him catch up to you.
You couldn't.

Until you stopped.

You didn't want to, you knew you should've left, yet you couldn't.
You took a moment to step back and catch your breath, your face was filthy.

You turned around and whispered "no" to yourself.
If you let Cole die there, you'd be no better than him and if you left Brahms alone,
who knows who else he would hurt.

You were tired of running away from your problems. That's all you ever did when you were with Cole. Brahms wouldn't hurt you. Yet he definitely would hurt others.

You took it upon yourself to go into the entrance and step in

You were going to face Brahms.