°•movie•°

Charlie pov-

While walking into the movie theater I was looking around and I see mason staring at me. We hold eye contact for 5.4 second yes I counted. He looks away and i see a pink blush creep on his cheeks.
(Time skip to idk)
The person talking up front calls me, maddy and mason up. As walking up me and maddy grab each other hands and giggle. " how was filming you guys?" The person asks "charlie Fisher you first." "Oh, well filming was amazing people a d made alot of friends like maddy and mason here. As well as Migeul he was the best bloody person to make me laugh at the worst moments  but it was a great experience, thank you!" I step away from the mic and smiling. Maddy and Mason talk and we walk back to our seats. While walking back to our seats I grab someone's hand thinking it was maddy's until the our hands didnt let go when she sat down and I noticed it was mason hand. I felt my cheeks heat and turn red. We sit down and I didnt move my hands, as for mason he didnt move his hands either.

(Time skip to after the movie)

Mason pov-

Were half way into the movie and me and charlies hands were still holding each other. I was smiling the whole time. Maybe migeul was right she didn't have a crush on tristin after all.

Migeuls pov-

The whole movie I saw charlie and maison hold hands I was so proud i him for holding her hand and not backing out. I smiled to myself and took a picture of their hands. I sat behide them if your wondering.

Charlie's pov-

Maybe mason didnt hate me anyway. The whole movie we were holding hands but at the end we clapped and in the moment I felt sad we weren't holding hands but we set our hands down and walked out of the movie theater still holding hands as we met up with my brother he smirked at me. I nudged him in the side. I was talking to maddy until I felt my hand get cold and i looked over to mason hugging a girl holding her waist. I felt heartbroken inside but I knew he didn't like me lime that right? Some if cast were standing outside the theater and thought we could all go to someone's house to hangout for the night. I said I could text me mom. Everyone said sure.

♡birthgiver♡

Char🌼
Hey mom if like someone the cast could come over for the night if that's fine?

♡birthgiver♡
Ofc honey they can come I can get their parents to drop off clothes.

Char🌼
Thanks mom luv you♡
Read-9:15-

No ones pov

Charlie told all of them her mom said yes. They all got Uber's and went to her house. To be continued.....

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Hello guys I know this is a short chapter it's almost 1am so I'll post a long chapter tmrw when I'm not busy but I hope you guys like it so far and I have some ideas for the next chapter! If you have ideas please let me know!:]
Words-540