°•going live and swimming•°

No ones pov-

Charlie's house us made up from lots of things, swimming pool even late at night, the beach and movie nights with belle and the moms. It's even better now that I have all my friends here, especially mason thames.

(Time skip)

Migeuls and maddy's pov-

Me and maddy woke up with me on the floor and shes taking up the whole bed. Yes she kicks when she sleeps it's annoying. I shake maddy so she wakes up. We agree to go wake up Charlie and mason. We walk in the bedroom and we see MASON AND CHARLIE CUDDLING. Maddy screams for some odd reason until I look and see then cuddling. They both wake up to maddy screaming and they dont move." Get out guys were sleeping!"  Charlie says into masons chest. "Well I would say more cuddling then sleeping but its 10am so wake up love birds!" Maddy says smirking. We left giggling a d joking about mason and charlie.

Charlie's pov-

After maddy and mikey left. We got up not noticing I was laying on Mason chest until now! LIKE WHAT! THE. MASON.THAMES. we got up all awkward. "So umm how was your sleep?" Mason asked "oh um yeah it was good, your chest us comfy" I said. Omg. I cant belive I said that out loud. " oh thank you. I'm going to get changed" he said as his face heated up. "WERE SWIMMING IN THE POOL HURRY LOVE BIRDS!" we heard maddy yell. We both blushed.

No ones pov-

As Becca heard maddy call them love birds and she didnt like that. Becca doesnt know masons favorite colour so she wore a black 2 piece that shows alot. Mason wore a dark navy blue swim suit cause he knows its Charlie's favourite colour. Charlie wore the same colour swim suit as mason.

 Charlie wore the same colour swim suit as mason

(Your swim suit)

Miguel's pov-

We were waiting for mason and charlie in the kitchen making lemonade until we wlgeard giggling and laughing coming from the stairs. It was kinda nice seeing mason happy after his last breakup 3 weeks ago. I saw Becca glaring and staring into charlies head like she was going to kill her. I nudged maddy and pointed to Becca. Me and maddy giggled.

Mason pov-

We all walked outside to see Charlie's 2 brothers Jeremiah and conrad. They had food and decorations out. I saw charlie smile and run to hug her brothers. I heard charlie laugh and say "stop he might her you!"

Charlie's pov-

I ran to hug my brothers they both said "look at you, your matching with masooonnnn" I blushed at what they said. "sssshhhh he might hear you!"

(Time skip)

We were all sitting around the couch. Mason to my right and maddy to my left. We haven't went into the pool yet we were going live on mason account.

Chat~

User80-look at mason and charlie I SHIPPP

user-i think mason should go for Becca Charlie's not good enough

Back to irl

No ones pov-

All of them were singing and dancing until belle came out of the house. "BELLS YOUR HERE!" Me and bells hugged "oh right, everyone belle, belle everyone" I said smiling. They all hugged and shook their hands and said their names. Steven was out of the house with his new girlfriend gross.

Charlie's pov-

I looked at conrad and Jeremiah and I smirked then side eyed belle. We all ran to grab bells.i grabbed her right foot and Jeremiah grabbed her arm as well as conrad grabbing her left foot. " 3, 2 , 1 THROWWWW!!" we all yelled and threw her in. "Oowww you guys my head!" I knew she was faking but Jeremiah didnt. She grabbed his hand and pulled him in. We all laughed.

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Hello people who even read this please if you have any ideas please tell me I have done ideas for the next chapter so yeah!
And please comment about anything for ideas or if I should change something!:)

Words-670