°•finding out•°

⚠️Warning⚠️ you this is no hate to the actors at all just part if the story.

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Charlie's pov-

I was showering in our outside shower when I felt someone's eyes on me so I looked around. I saw masons eyes on me. We held eye contact for alittle until I heard my phone ding. I looked away and dried my hands off and walked over to my phone. I open my phone and see it's from maddy

Mads💟

Mads💟
Hey stop staring at mason its rude

char🌼
🙄🙄

M

ads💟
I know you like himmmmm😏😏
~read 3:15pm~

"MADDY NEXT TIME COME TO ME NOT TEXT ME PLEASE!" I tell front be other side if the pool deck "sorry you just like h~" "MADDY NO SHUSH!" I said cutting her off.

No ones pov-

Miguel and maddy walked over to charlie. "Heyy Charlieee we know you like masonnn" maddy said "shhhhh like I said alot of time before he might hear you!" I said yelling whispering! "Well we know he likes you back!" Migeul said "WHAT! I don't belive you!" "Oh we looked through his phone and he has so many deleted massages to you about confessing his love to you and a wholeee note page on how to ask you out and your favourite things!" I stare at them blankly." Really?" U asked them not believing them "yes omg you guys are so blind you like him and he likes you!" Maddy yells. Everyone stares at us. I look around and see Becca sitting on masons lap kiss him?! WHAT?  U start tearing up " what I Rudy head" maddy says in a gross tone. I walk into the house passing them tearing up. "CHARLIE WAI-" he was talking until Becca cut him off " she doesnt like you mason I'm better then her shes just basic!" Mason was mad about this and followed Charlie.

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Like I said this is no hate to Becca if you have ideas comment or dm. Left you people on a cliffhanger!! And ik uts short next one will be long I have an idea!
Words-346