°•premiere•°

Charlies pov-

I was getting ready doing my doing my makeup in my bathroom mirror as I heard a knock on the door. It was Jeremiah yelling at me to hurry up "CHARLIE HURRY UP, YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!" he yells from the other side of the bathroom door. "Ok, ok I'm
coming" I say as I'm finishing my makeup and fixing my black silky dress.

 "Ok, ok I'm coming" I say as I'm finishing my makeup and fixing my black silky dress

(Your dress)

♡°•○●●●●●○•°♡

Mason pov-

I was early to the premiere cause I came with mikey and he alwayssss needs to be early. I'm talking and taking pictures with mikey while he joking to me about the crush I have on charlie since day one of filming. Her smile and freckles and her eyes and her silky hair is just amazing and I could go on about how I like her so much. As I was getting interviewed I say the one and only Charlie Fisher. Before I saw a boy alittle older then her get out and help her out. Mikey elbows my side "dude her staring stop" he says side eyeing me. "Who's that boy with her?" I question him. He chuckles and says "are you getting jealous mase? And dont worry that's her brother Jeremiah." I sigh in relief.

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Charlies pov-

As we get to the red carpet in was shaking my leg and picking at my at my nails trying not to ruin my black French tips. "Hey it's ok your fine you've done this before with the babysitters club(I forgot to say yes Charlie was stacy in the show) remember.  Your ok I'm here  with you to calm you done and help you" my brother says to me with a smile. I nod my head in response to him. Jeremiah steps out first helping me out of the car. My eyes go blurring from all the cameras taking photos of us. As my eyes adjust to the light I see mason. I smile to him and I notice hes glaring at me and my brother, i feel heartbroken inside. Yes ever since day one filming The Black Phone I have had a crush on the mason thames. I look away and start walking with my brother getting interviewed and getting pictures until I see my bestfriends of all of time MIKEY AND MADDY.  I run over to them in my heels and scare them. They scream "AHHH!! jeez charlie you scared us!" They say at the same time as they turn around and hug me. They also hug my brother who's standing beside me.

After hugging mikey and mads were walking into the theater to watch out movie.  We look at the seating chart and see and sitting beside Tristan, oh I haven't seen him tonight yet and mason..... ever since I saw him glaring at me and Jeremiah I dont know how this is going to play out. Jere cant sit the cast which I'm sad about. Mads looks at me with a smirk " what's that face for maddy?" I ask her wondering " oh nothing, only that your sitting by your crush!!" She says alittle but sound. "SSSSHHH, he might hear you!" I say

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Mason pov-

I hear Maddy say that Charlie's sitting by her crush. I all ready looked at the sitting chart and shes in between me and Tristan. Oh ofc she has a crush in him and think not noticing that my face now had a frown on it. "Hey dude you ok?" Mikey asks. "Umm I think charlie has a crush on tristin" I say sadly "why?" He asked " i heard Mady say that she was sitting by her crush and shes in between me and tristin, so i think she likes tristin." " dont worry dude she likes you 110%" he says to me smiling. I smile in thought maybe she does like me?

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Hello it's me again the creator! I hope you guys are liking the story so far and things will get more heated in the story I promise. My dms are always open for ideas for the story and my writing skills are alittle rusty I know and please correct me if there are any mistakes.
Words-698