°•hanging out•°

No ones pov-

Once the cast got to Charlie's house charlie noticed I car in front of the house. She got really excited and ran inside. The others just stared at each other very confused and wondering if something bad happened.

Charlie's pov-
I ran inside knowing the car out front was belle's car. I ran inside dropping my purse and phone and ddint care about anything in the world at this moment. She burst open the door and saw belle sitting on the couch and screamed in excitement! "BELLE OMG YOUR HERE ALREADY! I thought your not coming until next week or so?" Belle turned around and smiled " now I'm here and who are those people?" She asked in confusion. Belle has been my bestfriend since kindergarten I could even say shes a sister to my family but not Jeremiah. He's had a crush on her ever since she gotten pretty so 1 year and a half ago.
She has a huggeeeee crush on my brother Jeremiah but I dont mind their cute together. I didn't even answer her question and ran to hug her. She squeezed the breath out of me. "Ok ok j cane breath to much!" I giggle. " oh and these are the cast of The Black Phone, the one in the black suit is mason I have a huge crush on him!" I whisper the last part but I blush like crazy. Belle laughs.

Masons pov-

Me and Charlie went in the Same uber. Once we got her house she stepped out the car and saw a black or grey car I couldn't tell. She suddenly dropped her purse and phone and ran inside as quick as she could . I grabbed her things and I saw her phone turn on. I saw a notification that said "them♡" I thought she was in a relationship but I brushed it off thinking it was nothing. We all walked inside until I heard charlie scream I ran. When I went inside I saw her talking to this black haired girl that looked our age but she was alttile shorter then charlie. The girl asked who we were but charlie ran and hugged her. She said we were her friends and afte that she whispered something to the black haired girl she blushed like crazy. Mickey nudged me "I bet shes talking about you bro" he whipped to me.i smiled to the thought of her talking about me.

Charlie's pov-

I saw my mom , my 2 brothers, belles and Steven's mom walk in and the one and only Steven. the only reason me and Steven dont get along cause in grade 2 I broke his finger. He is so dramatic. I walked up to belles mom Jackie and hugged her. I turned to Steven "hello steven" I said and was about to walk away until my mom made me hug him "help please" I mouthed to maddy. Her and mikey laughed as well as Becca. I rolled my eyes. I knew Becca always had a crush on mason which I didnt like but I guess she likes hin. I have always thought he liked her back.

(Time skip to 11pm)

Masons pov-

We were all in Charlie's room. It was quite big it could fit all if us and even more people. We had all changed into our pjs. Me and charlie were talking on her bed and I found out her favorite was dark navy blue. I thought that was a nice colour. Charlie's rooms as nice it was a nice white colour with a wall of Jordan's and nikes.

Maddy's pov-

Me and miguel thought tonight was the night we out Charlie and mason in the same room for sleeping wise they would share Charlie's room/ her bed.

No ones pov-

Everyone was talking about sleeping plans and Becca wanted to share a bed with Mason. Maddy said no and said she was sleeping with Brady and mason seemed happy with sleepin with charlie. The group decided to go to bed.

Masons pov-

I was laying in bed with Charlie when I blurted out "can I have your number?" " sorry I didnt mean t~" "sure ofc its ×××-×××-×××" I added to my phone and changed her to ti "charlie💟" a he switched mine to "mase♡". That I knew nick name for me char char!" I said smiling at her. "That's also a new one mase" I saw her smile and blush alittle from the moon like from the windows in ber room.

(Time skip)

Masons pov-

Its was 2am I woke up to charlie laying on my chest peacefully sleeping. I kissed her forehead and feel into a deep sleep being not prepared for what was going to happen tomorrow.

♡°•○●●●●○•°♡

Hey guys its creator and yes u left you on a cliffhanger but I have a plan for the next chapter cause its 2am I wont be making it tonight but bye guys if you have ideas please comment or dm me<3
Words-837