Chapter 5: So Intense

Hey Guys! Here comes Chapter 5, My Test is near guys so I'll be studying after this but I will be able to write after obviously, Also hope you like this chapter, as it says in the title, So Intense.
L
Finn's POV:

Fionna beat me twice on Tekken Tag Tournament, How does she do that??? It was already getting late so we bid Ender goodbye and went to the treehouse,
As we went in Fionna immedietly (sorry if wrong spelling) went to the bathroom to take a bath, as for me I ate dinner with Cake and Jake, by the time I was done eating Fionna came to the table, She looked cute in different pajamas, probably made by Cake, I got up, went to the bathroom, and took a bath, I actually decided since Fionna is wearing new pajamas I also weared the new pajamas Lady gave me for my Birthday, except Fionna got hers from Cake, I was waiting for the three in the bedroom then only Fionna came, she asked me something though...

Fionna:"Hey Finn?"

Finn:"Yeah, Fionna?"

Fionna:"Can you see me at the Candy Kingdom tom? Pls?"

Finn:"Sure"

Fionna:" Thanks Finn"

Finn:"Alright, Goodnight"

Fionna"Goodnight"

*In the Morning*

Finn:*yawns* "hm?Oh shit! It's 9???

Crap I forgot I have to see Fionna at the Candy Kingdom! So I went down to take a bath, really quickly, ate some toasts and left for the Candy Kingdom, I didn't even bother to tell Jake where I'm going! What I was wearing is no longer the shorts and shirt, I was wearing Jeans with a short-sleeved hoodie over my shirt and my hoodie is my hat, with a pair of blue sneakers, I arrived at the kingdom at 9:16 and I could see Fionna at Sweet Park, sitting on a bench, so I breathed and went to her...

Finn:" Hey Fionna over here!"

Fionna:"Hi Finn"

Finn:"So what is that you wanted to do?"

Fionna:"Maybe no adventures for awhile, like hangout with each other maybe."

Finn:"Yeah, that actually sounds like a good thing to do?"

Fionna:"Let's... Walk around the kingdom"

Finn:"Ok"

*Time Skipped: 7 Hours later*

Fionna's POV:

We walked for so long I didn't even notice the time,
We went to the last park, Cherry Blossom Park,
We were on the top of the mountain, I couldn't help it but say my thoughts about the place...

Fionna:"The air in the place is so fresh, and the park looks so beautiful!"

Finn:"Yeah, like you"

Fionna:"Finn, did you just say that I'm..."

Finn:"Yeah, Fionna ever since you came here I had the biggest crush on you, and I really like-like you alot Fionna"*Blush*

Fionna:"Finn..." *stares at Finn while blushing*

Finn:"..."

Fionna:"Finn I want to show you something"

Finn:"What is it?"

Fionna:"Close your eyes"

Finn:"Okay and? O_o"

Finn's POV:

I felt a hand on my neck and my shoulder then I felt a pull and you can already guess it, she kissed me.

Finn:"Fionna!"

Fionna:"I just had to Alright, I just ha...!

Finn:*Hugs Fionna* "I loved you since I met you Fionna"

Fionna:"Finn... Hey it's getting late, lets go home ok?

Finn:"Alright"

Another end to the Chapter Hope you guys enjoyed I actually fell asleep so yeah...
Looks like it was Finn who confessed, LoL

Tune in for "Chapter 6: Kidnapped!"

Still no bad comments pls I fan! :3