Chapter 8: Music Time!!!

Hey Guys! Here's Another Chapter! Sorry if I didn't update in so long, School is catching up to me but don't worry I'll still update and I won't take anymore of your time now so you can read this chappie!

Finn's POV:

I woke up to find Fionna, Jake, and Cake missing, I went downstairs to look for them but no sign of them at all except some breakfast and a note on the table, the note reads,

Hey Finn, Ender called and asked us if we want to go to the grand Ooo stadium and be one of the contestants of Ooo's got Talent, we accepted it and are wondering if ya want to join us, if you want to, find us at Ooo Stadium. ,Jake Cake & Fiona

So... they went to Ooo's got talent, it sounded fun so I ate quickly, got dressed, and began my way to Ooo stadium...

Jake's POV:

As we prepared and practiced our 'thing', Finn arrived just in time...

Jake:"Hey Finn!"

Finn:"Oh hey Jake!"

Jake:"So you accept it?"

Finn:"Yeah, I got nothing else better to do anyways"

Jake:"Oh good cause I got a song you and Fiona can do, Ender suggested it"

Finn:"Oh cool, what is it?"

Jake:"Just trust me man, besides it is Ender's Idea"

Finn:"Alright bro, better be good"

I led Finn to where Fiona, Cake, and Ender were talking about the song, they noticed us and said Hi, after that I told Ender that Finn accepted to be a contestant...

Ender:"Good good, this song'll be perfect for the both of them"

Jake:"Why?"

Ender:"It's because they have the same kind of broken relationship"

Jake:"Oh"

*Time skip cuz I can X3*

Finn's POV:

I checked out the curtains to see the whole stadium filled, How many are here??? Just as I was thinking about it, Fiona held my hand...

Fiona:"Hey Finn, Are you scared?"

Finn:"If you count Stage Fright then Yes"

Fiona:*Holds had tighter* "So am I, I'm scared that they'll reje-"

Finn:*hugs Fiona* "They won't because we have the perfect song and the perfect surprise"

Fiona:*hugs back while smiling* "Yes! Yes they will!"

Finn:*chuckles*

As we pulled away, we peeked through the curtains to see LSP up, is she gonna sing the same thing?

LSP:"These lumps-"

Yup, she is... I can't bear that song anymore...

*time skip after the song cuz it's getting annoying now*

Finn's POV:

FINALLY! SHE'S DONE!!! The next performer was Ender and Nicky, it seems that they taught the Judges another language called 'Filipino' and Saber's also up there because it seems that there's a rap in the song that He can do, we stopped talking and listened to them sing...

(A/N: Saber is the rapper so please take note of that also It seems I can only put one video so I'll just leave links around)

*after our song*

Fiona's POV:

Nicky, Ender, & Saber finished and the crowds cheered, I don't know whether or not if we would win because Ender & Nicky had really great voices (A/N: Yeah right, I sing horribly) Finn tugged me and we went upstage, I was so scared then Finn put his hand on my shoulder and handed me a mic, I gladly got it and he grabbed a guitar, I knew what was he going to sing...

(A/N:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0x8hX6JG0E)

The crowds cheered while Ender was giving us the thumbs up, I knew he was proud of us, We went backstage then Cake and Jake hugged us...

Cake:"That was great baby!"

Jake:"That was radical man!"

Finn & Fionna:"Yeah thanks Cake/Jake"

Cake:"Oh, Jake we better get out there"

Jake:"Oh yeah that's right, Marshall and Marceline are with us, Welp see you two soon!"

They left towards the stage as I went to Ender with Finn...

Ender:"Just as I expected, you two sound great!"

Finn:"Thanks Ender"

Fionna:"By the way Ender, what was your song or duet about?"

Ender:"Childhood and Childhood Friends"

Fionna:"Wow, I really wish I could understand your lyrics"

Ender:"I got the English version back at me home, I'll have Aria send it over first thing in the morning"

Fionna:"Thaaanks!!"

Finn:*listens in on Jake and Cake's Performance* "What is that music? Sounds like my type!"

Ender:"That, my friend, is Canon in D (Rock)"

Finn:"Awesome"

We decided to wait for the rest of our friends to finish then it was the awards ceremony, Me & Finn, Ender & Nicky, and PB & Marshall, were the top three so we all went onstage as our heart beats and our ears listen in on what the Judges have to say,

Judge1:"3rd place goes to....
Princess Bubblegum and Marshall Lee!"

They were given both a bronze medal,

Judge2:"Next on 2nd place goes to...
Ender and Nicky!"

They were given both a silver medal...
Wait,, that leaves...

Judge3:"And First Place goes to Finn and Fionna!"

OMGLOB WE WON! We were given Gold Medals with a cool looking Trophy with the sign, "Greatest Duet Partners", our friends ran up to us to congratulate us...

Ender:"See what you can do? Your potential is greater than a difficult singing competition"

Nicky:"Good Job!"

Jake:"Yeah Bro and... Other... Whatever, You did it!"

Cake: (Basically like Jake's except it's Sis)

Marceline:"Looks like you two can sync your voices"

Fionna:"Ok is that an insult or a complement?"

Marceline:"Both"

My glob Marcy, but the rest of the night we mostly partied till midnight, Jake and Cake carried us home while Ender had his whole squad ride on his back in his Dragon form, this.. Is the.. Most fun... I have ever... Had... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS FREAKIN CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU KNIGHTS LIKE/LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND MY SUMMER BREAK. IS. HEEEERRRRREEEE...
*passes out*

Chica:*peeks out of the doorway then goes back in*

*recording ends*